Chapter 24 - Greensboro part 2

Jack G and Molly walk in the door holding hands, their faces looking sheepish.

"I hope you two used a condom out there." I joke, earning a laugh from the other eight guys. I laugh along with them then realised Hayes is missing.

"Nash, where's Hayes?" I ask him once everyone is talking again.

"He's got a date with Megan. He's coming a bit later." He says bluntly then turns back to chat with Aaron.

"Okay then..." I say to myself.

"Are we playing dares or what?" Carter says loudly so we all sit in a circle.

"I'll start." Cam says. He looks round the circle then his eyes land on Taylor. He raises an eyebrow and Taylor rolls his eyes.

"For god's sake. It's always me isn't it?" He laughs. "What is it then?" Cameron scratches his chin, pretending to think.

"Run down the street singing Barbie Girl." Cam laughs and Taylor rolls his eyes again.

"Fine, but you'd better not vine me." He says.

"That's asking for it dude." Matt says and I turn to see all the boys have their phones out ready to film him. Taylor goes downstairs and a minute later he is under the window. He begins to run and I look out to see some girls my age are on the other side of the street.

"OMG, it's Taylor Caniff!" They scream and chase after him. His eyes widen and he opens his mouth to sing.

"I'm a Barbie girl, in a Barbie world! Life in plastic, it's fantastic!" He half yells and half sings. The girls are right behind him so he screams and runs round the back of our hotel till he is out of sight.

"Where'd he go?" I ask and the others shrug. After waiting for, like, ten minutes he comes in the door, sweating, and with Hayes right behind him.

"Haas!" Everyone yells and we crowd him.

"Quick we are playing dares. Sit down sit down." Nash yells ans they join our little circle.

"Right, I pick Hayes." Taylor says firmly.

"What?" Hayes says, looking astonished.

"You were late. So you have to pay." Taylor grins.

"Fine, just give it to me so I can get it over with." Hayes says and we think for a minute. Suddenly Cam shrieks with laughter, his eyes wild.

"Go down to the lobby... shirtless!" Cam says with glee, making me giggle.

"Hey someone needs to go with him so he doesn't lie." Someone says. After debating I am somehow picked to go down with him. I sigh and get up from my perch on an extremely comfy beanbag.

"Remember to vine." Cam whispers in my ear. I follow Hayes out of the door and we trail down the stairs to the lobby.

"I don't wanna do this." He complains so I push him gently and tell him to man up. He shakes his head with laughter then begins to pull off his shirt. I look around, feeling some kind of tension in the air and breath in deeply.

"I'm not naked, you don't need to turn around y'know." He says and I laugh, trying not so sound nervous – though I don't know why I am. I spin round on my heels and my eyes meet with his. I try not to look down but somehow my eyes trail down to his toned abs and I suck in my breath. His biceps are hard – I can see his muscles tensing – and he throws his shirt over his shoulder. For a minute I forget all about Tanner.

"Eyes up here Soph." He laughs and I cover my face in my hand, feeling it go red.

"Shall I go then." He says and I nod. I pull out my phone and open my vine app. He begins to walk out into the open lobby and I begin to record. All of a sudden a hotel worker comes in a starts yelling at us.

"Out, get out. Go now!" He yells and Hayes runs back to me. He grabs my wrist and we run back up the stairs, all the way to our floor and crash outside the room, catching our breath. I snicker and soon we are wetting ourselves laughing. Hayes has his shirt on now but his toned and tanned midriff showing. Then I think of Tanner and my laughter subsides.

I stand up and brush the dust off my legs. I knock on the hotel door and it opens up. I don't know who was behind the door but what's in the room shocks me.

...

Molly has her legs wrapped around Jack G's waist and they are against a wall, tongues down each other's throats. Each of them are making moaning noises and I put a hand over my mouth to stop myself from gagging.

"Ehem." I let out a tiny cough and they both whip their heads round to face me. Jack is so shocked he drops Molly on the floor.

"Oh my god. Sophie, Hayes. I thought you all went to get food..." Molly says, her face red.

"Well, I was but I've lost my appetite now." I say, still feeling a bit queasy. Hayes grabs my wrist and walks me back towards the rooms door.

"Sorry guys..." Jack says guiltily. As we are out of the door I call back to them, "Use a condom guys. I'm not ready to be an Aunt quite yet."

I laugh and we trail back towards the elevator.

"Call Nash or someone to find out where they are." I order Hayes and he whips out his phone to make the call. After a long discussion with Nash he informs me that they are in some all-day breakfast place.

"Sounds good." I say and we wait for the lift to reach our level. The doors slide open and we step inside in awkward silence. I pull out my phone and open twitter to pass the time and scroll through my feed. A bunch of people are tweeting about the Greensboro show so I favourite a bunch of their tweets then close the app. We get off the elevator then head out the hotel door and across the street to the restaurant.

"Hayes, Sophie!" The guys yell at us from their table so we go to join them. I sit down beside Taylor and Hayes sits on the other side of me.

"Where's Jack and Molly?" Carter asks. I look at Hayes and he makes a gag face.

"We caught them... getting it on." I stress the on and gag again. The others eyes widen and some of them look disappointed.

"She should be careful." Jack J says. "Jack is a nice guy but he is also a player. I won't be surprised if he moves on to a fan at the meet up tomorrow..."