Brief Author's Note.

DISCLAIMER: STOP READING IF YOU'RE UNDERAGE. And please stop writing weird fuckin comments about the smut that reveal your age. There will be no sequel. I will private this story if I keep seeing weird comments and clearly underage people around.

So I guess you could say I'm a big fan of Changed, mainly because of Puro. The other characters are cool too, but... Puro holds a special place in my heart.
I guess you could say I'm decent at writing stuff - but don't expect a masterpiece. I won't update it regularly as well... I hope at least 1 person reads this, that'll make me happy.

Special thanks to the creators of Changed, and to my Discord and IRL friends.

To Tobias.
You might not like fanfics. But fuck it, this one's for you, my man. <3

To eclipse
The truth. It is a beautiful and terrible thing, and should therefore be treated with great caution.

To Icelandic Gamer
he's cool

To strangeplant
You're a great person in the end. Believe it or not.

To Flare arrowwood
Fuck it, why not?

To Hopelessly bi
Haha sonic go brrr

To Sirdna
Well, that's history for you, folks. Unfair, untrue, and for the most part written by folk who weren't even there.
- Joanne Harris

To all my lost Discord, Google+ and TailsRefuge friends, whom I'll always miss.

And to all the other unnamed, yet unforgotten, people who supported me: my friends and followers.

Alright, I hope you enjoy my story!
Post Scriptum: Yes, the cover has a NSFW sauce... and I'll post it if it's not against the rules, and if I get enough requests.
Enough blabbering - let's get started!

Remember to gimme a few tips or something lol

btw I have PayPal, if you decide my work is worthy of money, I won't complain x3