Chapter 15: Fuck. Literally, fuck.

The next morning went smoothly.
You were the first to wake up, the first to feel the faint smell of rations from across the bunker. You realized the lights turned on automatically - they must have been set by Dr. K to do so. Nice touch, if you ignored the fact sleeping was the best time-spender. Still, pre-programmed day-night cycles were useful for your body to not go nuts and shout for help and outside air. More for outside air than for help, but one gets the point fairly well.
Puro was curled up in a ball, much like a cat sleeping - that wolf looked more like a damn cat than even he'd like to admit. You check your phone, still unaware of the time.
Nine o' clock in the morning.
Great. There's nothing better than waking up at 9 AM without shit to do, expecting a full 29 more days to pass by like a megabyte of data passing through a 10 Gigabit Ethernet connection. If I woke up any earlier, I think even dial-up connection would still be too fast to be compared to this panic room's time flow.
You shake the thoughts off your head, and turn back to Puro.
Sitting down, you can still see his face from your point of view.
The smile on his face...
You're reminded once more of the breakfast you shared some time ago, and what had happened before it.
Your cheeks redden.
Trying to resist the urge to kiss his smiling mouth for the millionth time, you look away, trying to think of other things.
You still turn to Puro again, and you can't resist the urge to kiss him, grabbing his head with both your hands.
But he knew already, for he, too, woke up when you did, and, to your surprise, he quickly gets out of the sleeping bag and knocks you down. You wanted to squeak, but only a muffled moan came out as he took the chance to kiss your lips once more, letting you feel his tongue, his saliva mixing with yours, and you almost can't control yourself, wanting him, no, needing him, needing his love, his affection... and perhaps something else.
He breaks his kiss. His eyes, still sleepy, could show you his happiness.
Puro - Morning, beautiful-
You - Heh.. You slept w-well?-
Puro - As well as I usually did back on the lab. Well, most of the time.-
You - You always slept well with me-
Puro - Yes, I did- He stares at nothing, probably trying to remember something. What about you?
Last night's events came to your mind.
You - Pretty well, I guess-
Monika - Ah, shut the fuck up. You didn't sleep for half the night, you addicted ass.
Both you and Puro hypothetically crap your pants, since you have none.
You - Ah, fuck you, Monika.
Monika - I knew my reasoning for a virgin sleeping bag was not queer, was it?
Puro (visibly angered) - When?
Monika - When what?
Puro - When will you shut the fuck up and mind your own fucking business?
The smile on her face fades, and nothing replaces it, for a neutral expression is all that you can see. She looks... hurt?
Maybe it was just you and your low emotional quotient.
She falls silent once more, and once more all that can be heard is the faint buzzing of the bunker's ventilator, or... whatever. The big, obnoxious, faint "bzzzzzzz" thingy.
Puro realized he came off a little ruder and colder than he wanted to, and doesn't appear to really enjoy his lashing out's outcome.
Puro - ...I'm sorry, Monika.
Silence falls for the thousandth time. It almost felt like someone was clicking the mute button for a TV constantly - sound, no sound, sound, no sound - but muting a TV isn't supposed to be uncomfortable.
Dr. K still appeared to be asleep; Monika was... actually, it was hard to tell how she felt; and you and Puro felt extremely uncomfortable. As you two kept silent a bit more, you notice another faint noise, this time coming from Monika's location. Was she... singing?
No, it's not that, her mouth isn't moving.
She had to be humming, then. But it didn't sound like humming. It sounded like drums and...
Oh, right. Music.
The girl had connected her JBL earbuds and maxed out the volume as she ignored Puro.
He decided to try and do his best to ignore her. Sighing, he resumes his conversation.
Puro - I swear, she's the perfect average 4chan user, based as she is.
You had no idea what 4chan was, but still decided to not say a thing and, to make the latex creature feel better, you hug him.
His heart races. The worried/angry look on his face was gone.
You - Hey.
Puro (smiling once again) - What, babe?-
You - I love you-
Puro - Me too-
You - ...but we're not gonna fuck right now, okay? Not here, not now.
Puro (jokingly) - Awh, look at the shy cutie pie-
You say nothing, and look down in a sort of self-hatred acknowledgement.
Puro licks your face, making you look up again, and he kisses your cheek once again, this time enough for you to catch up and pin him down to the ground.
You - Are you challenging me, you horny little fuck?- A smile on your face lets him know your mind's horniness was over 9000.
Puro - Hey, I was joking, stop being so extreme-
You - It'll come to you when you least expect it, heheh- You let go of him, and he pulls you down again to the sleeping bag's interior, still warm.
-2bcontinuedlolxdkthxbai-