しゅうげき (?)

You wake up.

Back at the lab.
Back at your room.

Puro and the others were next to you... but... something was off.
You could barely see - there was almost no light in the room - but... Monika... had been transformed.
She was no longer a half Icelandic green eyed human. She was, instead, a black latex cat. Much like Puro (except Puro was a wolf).
Dr. K... wasn't a white wolf anymore, and... was instead a black wolf.
Did they somehow transfer themselves halfway through the trip?
Many questions were stirring in the back of your mind - but your head hurt like hell, probably because you had hit your head somewhere.
Everyone had been not-very-carefully sat down in the corner of the lab. You then notice 5 men at the opposite end of the room, as if they had been waiting for you to wake up.
Only 4 men were armed - one, wearing a black jacket (Probably the kidnapper) had no gun in his hands. You faintly recognized the 4 armed men's guns: MP5 SMG's.
The 4 men moved forward. The kidnapper stood where he was.

His voice echoed through the empty lab.

"Any last wishes?"

Puro's feeble voice, right next to you, made a request.

"Shoot the roof of our mouths."
"Very well."

You felt Puro's hand clutching yours.

A cold, metallic taste filled your mouth.

And then...

You felt no more.