16 しょう:し&く

The same black void embraces you once more.
Not this again.
You walk forward... or, well, what you assumed was forward. A place so dark didn't allow you to distinguish north from south, east from west.
Yet, somehow... You heard something.
A raven. You notice it's on a tree, placed exactly where you were on a few minutes ago.
How?
The raven flew away, and landed on your arm.

But you don't remember stretching your arm...

You feel something on your pocket. With your other hand, you take it out. It's shining.

The raven caws. He takes the shiny thing in your hands with his beak, and puts it on.

Was the shiny thing a necklace? You didn't care.

The raven was illuminated by the light. It was black, so black it looked like it was absorbing all of the light that was supposed to shine above what was an endlessly black void.
He looked at you, and you looked at him.

For a second, it felt like you knew the raven from somewhere, like a long lost friend. You did not remember having any ravens as your friends, however.
But you also didn't remember stretching your arm...
The raven cawed one last time.

You woke up once more, and found yourself in the back seat of a van, handcuffed to Puro and the others.