Chapter 14: lol i ran out of chapter titles

Wow. For a bunker, this does look a tad too much like a mancave.
It might sound exaggerated, but when one thinks of a bunker, you imagine a tiny cubicle with a few cans of soup, bottles of water, a shotgun with a few bullets left, a lantern and a mask sitting in a half-broken bookshelf, a sofa with more years of life than yourself, a medikit box and a few tools lying around, not mentioning the obligatory few rats and cockroaches to complete your average video game bunker in a nutshell.
The cement cubicle you were standing in was nothing like that. In fact, calling it a "cubicle" underrating it terribly. It was a 20 by 20 by 5 metres space. It had literally everything you'd need for a stay while a mindfucking (literally) disaster was screwing nature harder than physically attaching it to something, by an incline plane, wrapped helically around an axis. Screwed, to simplify it.
Still though, there was way too many things unecessary to survive a nuclear disaster - unecessary, but useful. A whole book collection of books was standing in the opposite side of the wall that gave you access to the outside. Needless to say, Puro ran towards it as soon as he got out of the car and saw it.
Sometimes, you forget he gets excited very easily, and it was no exception now, or so you thought, as you saw the black wolf go through the acacia bookshelf's contents with his eyes as wide as full moons, filled with excitement and curiosity only a kitty exploring his surroundings or a child doing the same could have.
You smile at the sight, and look down. The guns were still in the car, and Monika and Dr. K, who left right at the same time (after Puro), left the guns laying around. For some reason, there was a whole gun exhibition standing there in the left wall, which appeared to belong to the doctor. Monika had already noticed it, and hasted not as she took her time to appreciate all the firearms "collected", along with the different ammo types for them.
You grab all the guns, make sure they all had the safety on (they already did, but you can't be too careful about guns), unloaded the mags and rushed towards the gun zone. You place them next to the other guns, and place the ammo next to them: the HK417 next to the other rifles, and the MP5s next to the other SMGs.
Something catches your attention. Is it a...
Is that a gold-plated Desert Eagle?
Puro had shown you some gun models in books, but never anything gold-plated, a useless flex. It had 4 different ammo types: .50 Action Express, .357 Magnum, .44 Magnum and .429 Desert Eagle.(*)

The car gets unpacked by Dr. K, his bag of food next to the right wall, where the rations and water were stored. In fact, there was military-grade ration in stock, as well as a lot of water. Altogether with Monika's pastries to help not miss real food, it was more than enough for around a couple' months.

After settling in, Puro announced in a sarcastic tone:
Puro - Ladies, gentleman and genderless Phillips toasters, we have successfully settled in. Only 29 more days until we get out. He stretches his arms. This feels more like a prision than anything.
You - You do realize this is twice as big than your room back at the lab, right?
He looks at you in the most bitch, please way possible.
Puro - Yeah, right, but at least I had an infinite library, service and internet connection if absolutely needed, and could secretly walk around if I felt like it.
Dr. K overhears the conversation from the gun exhibit. He's sorting the guns you placed there, as well as Monika's and the doctor's, but he's not too focused to stop himself from staring at Puro from far away.
Puro - Oh please, don't pretend you don't know what I'm talking about. I go outside several times. You all should let me out sometimes, so I don't have to do it myself.
Dr. K - Any other creature like you would instantly transform other victims.
Puro - I'm not other creature. I'm myself. I can speak, think, and transform people only if I want to.
Dr. K (looking at you) - I agree to disagree.
Puro looks down, and says nothing. You're smart enough to figure out what the white wolf meant, and stay silent yourself.
Monika, next to you and Puro, decides to change the subject as quickly as possible.
Monika - You still haven't told me what's up with this mancave here, pappi.
Dr. K - There's nothing to say about it. Bought it from someone I knew who needed cash to pay off a few debts. Got my personal firearms here. That's all.
Monika - Fínt. (Nice.)
An awkward silence fills the bunker. After a few seconds of staring at thin air, you draw your phone and check the time on the locked screen. You unlock it, and take a look at the buttload of things you installed. Games and songs, mostly. If someone had to guess the age of whoever used that phone, no one would guess anything over the age of 10.
Just as you were about to launch a random app, you feel a tight hug coming from behind. Puro and his minty breath surprised you with a rather intimate demonstration of affection, and almost made you jump. You put the phone down.
You - Wh- What's all that?
Puro's voice sounds warm. The familiar scent of mint-flavored bubble gum invaded your face.
Puro - Hugging you. Wasn't illegal, last time I checked.
You smile, and try your best not to blush.
You - Heh... Still isn't-
Monika was watching you two. With a grin, she decided to be a little rude.
Monika - Now, if this was a crappy fanfiction, and correct me if I'm wrong, you'd both start an extreme french kiss, and Puro'd pin you to the wall, making you scream for mercy to "Daddy".
Dr. K put down the empty Glock-22 he was cleaning as audibly as possible, and stared at his daughter as coldly as possible.
Monika - What? It's really romantic and all, but I don't want them to fuck on my sleeping bag.
He kept staring, not blinking once nor breaking eye contact. It almost felt like he was staring even more coldly and angrily.
Monika - What? I like my sleeping bag with no fucks given in there.
Before Dr. K kills with his stare, Puro laughs, and decides to reply very snarkily.
Puro - I like you. You're rude. He laughs again. Rude and jealous. But don't worry. No fucks will be given on your sleeping bag. Can't guarantee the same on mine.
Monika makes a goofy disgusted face, but you intervene.
You - Our sleeping bag.
Puro opens his jaw, but no sound emerged. His eyes widen once more.
Monika - Communism just got a whole lot realer.
Puro - O-ur sleeping bag? B-ut there aren't any sleeping bags big enough for the both of u-
You point to the bookshelf's left that was standing right behind you. A few normal-sized sleeping bags were piled up - however, just as you pointed out, a bigger sleeping bag was next to those.
Puro nodded. He wasn't expecting you to agree on that - not that he didn't want to do so.
Monika laughs once more, but decides to save any comments for herself before the doctor shot the ceiling as a warning.
He didn't. He sat next to all three of you, and checked the time. It was dinner time, and before doing so, he grabbed 4 pastries from Monika's backpack.
Dr. K - Dinner time.
A delicious aroma of cheesecake filled the room.

_____________
Footnotes
(*) Yes, someone over at Magnum Industries apparently thought it wasn't stupidly redundant to call an ammo type made for Desert Eagle "Desert Eagle." I understand why did they do it, but it's dumb.