Chapter 7: A white plastic tray (NSFW warning) (Part 2)

After a couple of hours, Puro and you woke up again. Amazing how lazy the both of you were, lazy enough to pass out after a little session.

Both of you felt very tired, but had tightened your bonds after a session of love-making. Which, as we all know, leaves us with a tiny little need for food.

Puro was the first to obey to his instincts: of the 6 stripes of bacon on the tray next to you, he grabbed half of them and stuffed them all in his mouth at once. You watched with amusement as he ate all the toasts, too, before he realized what he was doing, gulping down the food in his mouth, barely chewed, and apologizing with a quiet voice:

Puro - Heh.. s-sorry...-

You let out a weak laugh and a sly grin. It was clear he was enjoying himself, and you wouldn't want to ruin that, now would you?

You - It's fine. Leave me a single stripe of bacon and share the milkshake with me, that's all I ask for.

The latex wolf opened his eyes.

Puro - Y- You sure, Pi?

You - Absolutely. In fact, just let me share the milkshake with you - eat everything else.

Puro dropped his jaw, amazed at your generosity, but not for long - he stuffed the 2 eggs in his mouth and the rest of the bacon, once again swallowing without even chewing it properly. You know when, you're a child, they tell you to chew food a 100 times before swalloing? Yeah, well the hungry furball in front of you barely chewed twice.

After Puro ate like someone who hasn't seen food in a week, you sit down, next to him, resting your head on his shoulder. He rests his own head on yours, and ignores the delicious-looking milkshake in front of him, the only remaints from a meal that minutes ago was untouched.

Puro - I really like you, Pi,

You -  Me too, Puro. I'm sorry for not telling you sooner.

Puro grins.

Puro - I felt the same way you did - the difference being that I was unsure if you felt the same way, until you smooched my cheek goodnight some weeks ago.

You blush, and say nothing.

Puro takes the opportunity to grab the big-ass milkshake in front of you.

Puro -  Here ya' go, mate. First sip?

You (laughs) - I'd be honored to, Puro.

You take a sip from the left straw, the yellow one. The milkshake was delicious, appearing to consist of... chocolate, milk, and whatever milkshakes have in their recipes, along with a couple of tiny crystallized cherries.

You - It's really good. Not better than your lips taste, though-

Puro coughs, blushing again. He takes a sip from the big cup that held the divine thick, sweet mixture, and moans of approval.

Puro - This is amazing. Hell, it's the best drink I've ever had forever. Still doesn't beat your tight ass. He winks.

You - Touché.

Puro hands you the milikshake, and after doing this a few more times, breakfast was over. He puts the tray to a side, and wonders who'd pick it up, but brushes that aside, thinking about what to do after a breakfast that didn't really serve as a fast breaker, but as a lunch replacement.

Puro (wondering) - What do you wanna do now?

You already knew what to do, but weren't sure if he'd go with the flow.

You -  How about drawing?

Puro's eyes light up, becoming more vivacious.

Puro -  I love drawing! I'm not very good at it, though... Hey, how about I show you my drawings, and you rate them, eh?

You - Alright, but I'll warn you, not only i'm not that great either, I'll rate them all a 10, even if it's a blank sheet of paper, heh.