Introduction (Relevant to the story)

--=Male Reader's POV=--

You wake up.
A cold breeze fills the air.
You find yourself in a dark room...
...Well, it'll keep being a dark room if you don't open your eyes, you consider.
With your eyes trying to adapt to a low light level, you find yourself in a not-so-dark room... oddly empty, as well.
Where am I?
Your cubicle seems to be white. The walls are made out of... What are they made out of?
Inspecting the wall, they appear to be normal... but something else is wrong.
Shaking the thought off your head, you get up, and out of what's supposed to be your bed: a sleeping bag with a blanket and a pillow. It suffices... for the time being.
Out of habit, you check your phone, trying to find out where you are...
Where's my phone?
You panic. It's not common for you to lose your phone... In fact, you spend too much time scrolling Twitter.
You try to search your pockets for it...
Where are my pockets? WHERE ARE MY CLOTHES?
You look down to your waist... and with your eyes now adapted to the room's weak light, you realized you're not you. Well, you were you, but not in your own body.
Before you can panic even more, a faint voice can be heard... behind you? Looking in the voice's direction, you see a ma...Is that a wolf? You see what appears to be a wolf, with a K-9-styled gas mask. You hear his voice mumble softly:
Dr. K - Subject AA0107 appears to be alive and conscious. No signs of aggressive behavior detected. Must be kept under surveillance 24/7 to avoid the last day's incident.

The last day's incident?...
Was I a part of last day's incident?
Suddently, the white humanoid wolf notices you staring, and looks back at you, his eyes meeting yours.

Dr. K - Hello there. Are you feeling OK, AA0107?