Chapter 2: Shoot His Heart

After Desmond's interaction with Alexa. He ran inside his workplace as His face was still red as He was fixing his hair. He walked forward as He was fixing his camera and saw his Boss.

Vince: Why are you Late, Desmond!?

Desmond: I apologise... I was...helping a friend.

Vince: Friend!? I thought you were a loner?

Desmond was quiet as McMahon sighed in anger.

Vince: I need pictures!

Desmond: Pictures? Of What?

Vince: A Famous Actor is right now at the Mechanic Shop near a police station. I suggest you get your butt moving and get a picture of him.

Desmond: ........Okay

Vince: Go now! Otherwise you won't get paid.

Desmond quickly ran as Vince just sighed. Desmond was thinking in his head.

Desmond's mind: Why does he even want pictures of an Actor in the Mechanic shop anyway?.....Isn't it his business.

Desmond didn't really mind as He was running in the footpath rushing to the pictures before the actor leaves.

Meanwhile Alexa was fixing her outfit as She was talking to her friend Becky Lynch as They were drinking juice.

Alexa: Arent gonna work now?

Becky: Yeah I will, Just wanted to chill with you.

Alexa: Well don't cry if Your boss starts shouting at you.

Alexa laughed as Becky stared at her. The two continued talking until they saw Desmond on a rush as Alexa was smiling but also confused.

Alexa: Ooooh, Why is he in a rush?

Becky: I don't know. But he does work as a Photographer just like me. We work in the same place.

Alexa: Oooh, Does he ever talk to you?

Becky: I met him yesterday and...He is really shy and quiet. He keeps running away.

Alexa smirked as Becky was starring at her.

Becky: What happened?

Alexa: Heheheh, Nothing. I just gotta admit...He does look cute and handsome.

Becky just looked at her as Alexa was giggling.

Alexa: I'm actually gonna go follow right now. See you later!!

Alexa ran faster as Becky just shrugged.

Becky: Hahaha, Well I guess see you later.

Desmond saw a small crowd near the Mechanic shop as He knew it was the place. He looked around as He saw the actor talking to people. Desmond was trying to get a closer and clear view to take the picture as he moved a few steps closer. Suddenly Desmond tripped and fell down as He saw a women's boot

Desmond: Sorry, Miss. I wasn't watching my step.

???: Oh its definitely fine.

Desmond fixed his hair as He recognised the voice. While in the ground He saw the women sitting in the chair as He was shocked.

 While in the ground He saw the women sitting in the chair as He was shocked