Final Chapter (33) : Under My Umbrella

It was the evening, Alexa and Desmond have been outside for hours, They just finished shopping and even placed it on their house. Right now Desmond and Alexa were standing by an ice cream shop as Alexa was looking at him.

Alexa: Hey, Im surprised you aren't tired hehe.

Desmond: I don't feel tired, Plus I wanna share every second with you.

Alexa: Aww same here. When your around, I feel like I just wanna be with you.

She giggled as Desmond hugged her tightly. Sharing a hug was definitely comfortable. Alexa Decided to take Desmond with her friends today as Desmond looked at her.

Desmond: We're going to see your friends?

Alexa: Yup! We can spend more time together.

Desmond: I thought it was just gonna be you and me?

Alexa: Hehehehe Awww, C'mon. The girls really wants to see us since we are a couple.

Desmond: I wonder why.

Alexa: Because we're super adorable together and deeply in love. Which is the truth.

Desmond: Thats really sweet for sure.

Alexa: Aww so true.

Alexa smiled at him as They continued to walk until they noticed the weather was slowly changing again.

Desmond: I think it's about to rain again.

Alexa: Woohoo! That's exciting.

Desmond: *Smiles* True, Plus we made a moment together. . . Dancing in the rain.

Alexa: I will always remember that moment. It was one of my most favourite moment with you.

Desmond: I really liked it too, I love rain.

Alexa: Same here. I mean, It was obvious because of how I reacted the first time.

Desmond: But I don't blame you actually.

She smiled and laughed a little as Desmond, Droplets of rain were falling as Alexa had a big smile on her face Both Desmond and Alexa were holding hands.

Desmond smiled at her as It began getting heavier.