Chapter 9: The Goddess

The Blonde was cutely eating the pepperoni pizza while Desmond took one slice. He was doing a bit okay then yesterday, He was just glad that Dalton wouldn't get near Alexa. Alexa was starring at Desmond who was starring at the pizza slice.

Alexa: What's the matter?

Desmond: Nothing....

He took a bite as Alexa was smiling at him until She noticed his knuckles had bandages.

Alexa: What happened to your knuckles?

Desmond: Oh.......I was helping my mother in the Kitchen and The flame accidentally went to my knuckles.

Alexa: Awwwww...I'm so sorry

She looked a bit sad which Desmind didn't like seeing as He had a small smile.

Desmond: Its okay, I'm a bit fine now.

Suddenly Alexa saw her two friends Toni and Nikki as She waved.

Alexa: Girls!!! Over Here.

Desmond couldn't help but smile when He saw Alexa waving at her friends with a smile on her face. He was hoping that Alexa won't find out about what he did. He looked at his knuckles and slowly took off the bandages without anyone noticing as He saw that it was a bit okay.

Nikki: Hey Alexa!! How is it going-

Both of them stayed quiet as Desmond looked confused.

Toni: Oh Are we interrupting a Date?

Desmond blushed deeply as He covered his mouth while Alexa was blushing and giggling.

Alexa: Hehehe

Alexa: Hehehe..Well You can say something like that.

Desmond turned and looked at Alexa as She giggled again while Desmond cleared his throat.

Desmond: D-Dont get..the wrong idea.

Nikki: Suuuuure.

Toni and Nikki laughed as They saw Alexa as Desmond was thinking in his mind.

(Atleast once can I spend time with Alexa? Just Me and Her.....)

He was thinking as Toni was starring at him.

Toni: Sorry for interrupting your Date, Desmond.

They Laughed as Desmond was just starring as Alexa was laughing.

Alexa: Awwww You don't mind, Right Desmond?

Desmond: O-Of course! I don't...

She smirked as They continued talking and eating.

Sometime Later, Nikki and Toni left to the Bakery and Desmond was going to head to his workplace before Alexa from behind grabbed his hand.

Alexa: Desmond! Where are you going?