Chapter 7: The Crow at Night

Two hours has past, Everyone was getting out of the mall while Desmond was moving the cart. Some of the girls got inside the car as They were laughing and Talking, Desmond was left alone placing all the bags on the Taxi which did made him upset but he didn't mind. As he was placing all the bags inside, Kaufmen was starring at him as Desmond looked at her.

Alexa: Hey Desmond. How do you feel for today's mall trip?

Desmond: ..It was honestly really fun.

For the first time Desmond actually had an enjoyable day especially with Alexa. She was starring at him as She had a smile on her face.

Alexa: Really?

Desmond: Yes.

Alexa: Thats honestly great to hear, Because I can't help to see you getting lectured by your boss and Quiet all the time. Hehe

She giggled at her own words as Desmond fixed his jacket and had a small smile.

Desmond: I thank you the most, Alexa.

Alexa: Awww your welcome, Besides.. You shouldn't feel alone anymore, Your my great friend and I'm there for you.

 You shouldn't feel alone anymore, Your my great friend and I'm there for you

Giving a smile which made Desmond's heartbeat faster by her words. He was silent as Alexa just kept smiling.

Alexa: Remember that This Goddess is here for you.

Desmond: Goddess?

Alexa: Hehehe, Yeah. I'm not trying to be a brat or something but I love being called like that..only my friends.

Desmond: Well it does suit you nicely.

They both smiled at Eachother as Alexa pinched his cheeks which made Desmond blush.

Alexa: We will see eachother tomorrow then?

Desmond: Of course.

Lexi moved her hair aside and smiled as She went inside the car. Desmond placed all the bags and went to sit with everyone. He really had a great day, Especially being with The "Goddess"

A Week later.

Desmond and Alexa has been spending more time with each other as Desmond also made friends with Alexa's friends. Desmond continued to develop more feelings towards Alexa but is trying not to show it.

It was Night as Vince was getting phone calls and was yelling until he hanged up the phone.

Vince: *Sighs and stares at his assistant* Call Becky Lynch over here.

The assistant nodded as He walked away. Desmond was standing and starring at Vince before he walked away to do his own things. Becky came running as Vince got up from his chair.