Chapter 25: The World Has Took Its Part

Not realising, Alexa found herself standing still as She quickly shooked her head and looked around, She was about to call Desmond but saw that her phone was off due to low battery as She holded her phone in anger.

( It seriously had to die when I was gonna call him. . . . Whats even going on? )

Ryan was already gone and She didn't had any answers yet, She looked around and sighed walking away.

Meanwhile Desmond was holding his head in tension as He quickly grabbed his phone and called Lexi.

( Come on, Please pick up. . . )

He was worried and was walking around in one place. He had anger at the same time, Ryan could be friends with Dalton. Lexi wasn't picking up as Desmond was keeping his hopes up thinking She was busy.

Alexa was running as She ran to Desmond's workplace and looked around. She saw Vince sitting as She quickly ran to him.

Alexa: Excuse me, Do you know a person name Desmond Crowe working here?

Vince: Oh Yeah, That guy. . What about him? And Who are you?

Alexa: Just a friend, Is He still working tight now?

Vince: No, He already left couple mintues ago. . . I'm currently busy right now so you should leave.

Alexa felt a bit upset as She nodded and left the place as She looked around.

( I can't go to his house yet, I don't even think he is at home )

She started walking as She was looking at the floor.

( Did Desmond really did that? . . . . . The way Ryan reacted looked real. )

She couldn't even believe it, But she doesn't know what's true.

Crowe called Alexa five times but she didn't pick up the phone as Desmond was feeling anxious.

( No no no. . . She doesn't hate me now, Does she? )

He holded his head in sadness thinking that Alexa heard about the issue and She doesn't wanna talk to him. Desmond was holding his head as He remembered Ryan's words.

( Your just a Weirdo. How can Alexa be with you?? )

( I can't believe Alexa lied to you! )

( Your gonna regret this.. You have been warned. )

Desmond: *Mutters* Ryan . . . . .

He got angry as He went to the alleyway and remembered that Ryan ran away from here, He decided to go after Ryan.

And Make him regret it.

Alexa was holding her head and decided to go to a Bar and relax. Thoughts was running through her head as She entered the Bar, Sat down and ordered a drink.

She was starring at the ground until someone sat next to her as She turned and saw Ryan. She got angry as She looked at him.

Alexa: Stop following me!

Ryan: Lexi, Look. I didn't mean to make you upset earlier. But You need to listen to me.

Alexa: Urgh! We don't have anything to talk about now.

Ryan: Look, Its about Desmond-

Alexa: Are you sure your not making another lie?? Because Desmond never did that, He is too innocent.