Chapter 28: Said I'll always be a friend

Lunch breaks as over for both workplaces, Alexa continued to work in the Bakery and was getting exhausted already.

Alexa: Work is always exhausting. . .

Although, She enjoys working alot. After everything that happened yesterday, Alexa couldn't really focus too much. She was thinking about what should she do about Desmond and Ryan.

Meanwhile Desmond was starring at the staff workers and was waiting for his next Task. However, Desmond couldn't focus well as He drank some water from his water bottle. Until Crowe felt like someone was looking at him, He turned a little and saw Becky as She gasped a little.

Desmond: Becky?

Becky shooked her head and walked away, Crowe was confused by it as He quickly walked towards her abs touched her shoulder.

Desmond: Becky, What happened? Are you okay?

Becky: Huh? Of course I'm okay. . .

She said nervously with a smile, Desmond crossed his arms and looked at her. He felt like something wasn't right.

Desmond: Are you sure? You were just looking at me then you just walked away. . . Quickly.

Becky: N-No, Its Nothing. I'm being very honest-

Desmond: Tell me the truth.

Lynch felt a bit scared and worried, Desmond already told her to not tell Alexa nor anyone about this, Ryan may have told her about it differently. But she was worried of how angry would Desmond be, His mood wasn't good already.

Becky: Its seriously nothing, Desmond. I-I actually needed to go to the bathroom.

He stared at her for a few seconds before he understood nodded his head.

Desmond: Oh, I'm very sorry about that. You can go now.

Becky smiled at him and walked away as Desmond was looking at her.

Later, Becky came back from the bathroom, She had to go there just so Desmons won't get suspicious. She saw Desmond standing and waving and decided to go and talk to him.

Becky: I'm back now, Do you need something?

Desmond: No, I don't. . . . I wanted to ask something.

Becky: Go ahead?

Desmond: How is Alexa?

Becky stared at him, She knows about everything and knows that Desmond is worried. Though she wanted to pretend like nothing happened but also tell the truth of how Alexa was feeling.

Becky: Oh she's been okay actually, Just busy in the Bakery.

Desmond: I see, Has her mood been good?

He said feeling concerned as Becky fixed her hair and looked at him.

Becky: Actually Desmond, I'm been noticing that she's sad and upset since the morning.

Desmond was looking at her, Feeling a bit sad and continued to listen to Becky.

Becky: I mean, I know one reason to why she's angry. It's Because of Ryan, Thats Alexa's ex boyfriend if your wondering. He always troubles her and wants to get back to dating her but Lexi doesn't want that.

Hearing Ryan's name made Desmond clutch his fist tightly, He had anger coursing through his veins but tried to stay calm.

Becky: She looks really sad, I asked her what's wrong. She said it was nothing and She just misses someone alot. . . But in a really sad way.