Chapter 13: Only You

The Day past very quickly for Desmond and Had some time with his parents. He was getting more comfortable and was warming up towards them. Desmond was in his room thinking about Alexa too much that he couldn't even sleep.

(Oh where did my heart go? Someone find it and bring it)

Meanwhile Alexa was in her room trying to sleep, She couldn't sleep as She was making a grumpy face and got up and looked around.

Alexa: Argh, I can't sleep..

She was starring at the wall as She was thinking about Desmond's Looks, Kindness and his innocence.

(Where did my heart go?)

She just sighed and layed down on the bed as She was starring.

Morning

Desmond was going back to his workplace as He walked past the Bakery and saw Alexa was baking with her friends. He couldn't help but smile as Alexa turned and noticed him and waved at him with a big smile on her face as Desmond smiled at her and waved back before leaving.

Desmond walked inside as He saw Madlyn smiling at him.

Madlyn: Hii There, My friend!

Desmond: Hey Madlyn.

He smiled and shaked her hand before She walked away, Desmond was walking around until He bumped into someone and saw it was Becky.

Desmond: Oh....Uhh Sorry.

Becky: Desmond. Its fine, Dont worry about it.

Desmond removed his glasses as He looked at Becky. She was starring at the ground in silence, They both know they can't just keep avoiding eachother. Until Becky asked Desmond something.

Becky: How's your knuckles?

Desmond: Uhhh *Looks at his knuckles* Its actually fine now.

Becky: Good to hear.

Desmond: Becky.....Can I ask you something?

Becky: Go ahead.

Desmond: Did you tell Vince...about that night?

Becky: About Dalton and His Father right?

They stood in quietness as Becky looked at Desmond.

Becky: I didn't tell him anything, Sure he did got suspicious over Dalton's injuries but Dalton claimed....That He was attacked after the interview we had.

Desmond: Wait, He said that??

Becky: Yes.

Desmond looked at her, He didn't even know that Dalton said something like that. Desmond shook his head and looked at Becky.

Desmond: Sorry, I didn't pay attention too much to the news.

Becky: Its fine.

Desmond: Did you tell Alexa about this?

He looked a bit concerned as Becky knew that he was gonna ask that question.