Chapter 6: Roses

During the Mall trip It was getting very tiring with the crowd for Desmond. Of course He was getting a bit Irradiated by the crowd and the noises. But he had to do it for the lovely Women herself. Desmond was following Alexa and Her friends as He was carrying all the bags.

Liv: Get over here Fast, Desmond!

Nikki: Why are you far behind?

Desmond's mind: ......Take these bags then see how far behind you'll be.

Desmond: ..I apologise.

Becky: Come on Girls, He has so many bags. Let him slow down a little

Kay: Hahahha, I feel bad for him.

Alexa: Should I help Desmond?

Desmond: Oh no need. I can handle it myself.

Alexa: Are you sure?

Desmond: Yes I am, You can go forward.

Alexa: Awwww but I don't wanna leave you.

She bit her lip as Desmond smiled a little by her smile. Alexa's face was shocked but had a big smile when she saw Desmond smiling for the first time.

Alexa: You smiled!!!

Desmond looked as He shaked his head trying to move his hair aside as Alexa was in joy.

Alexa: I never seen you smile when I met, But your smile is amazing.

Desmond: .......Really?

Alexa: Of course, You should smile more often, Desmond.

Desmond looked at her as She cuffed her hands together.

Desmond: Okay, I will do it more often.

Alexa: Thats great! Now come on, Lets get to the food court.

Alexa ran fast as Desmond decided to follow her and her friends. He found a cart and kept all the bags inside as He stretched a little.

Desmond: That was a exercise

He moved the cart and followed them to the food court. They were already inside as Desmond was surprised.

Desmond: They already reached it?

He looked around as He kept walking. He was trying to find Alexa and her friends hoping that they were still here until He got a tap on his shoulder as He turner and saw Alexa drinking.

 He was trying to find Alexa and her friends hoping that they were still here until He got a tap on his shoulder as He turner and saw Alexa drinking

It seemed that Desmond found her cute drinking the smoothie which he sightly blushed at her as She was smiling.

Alexa: Looking for me?

Desmond: ......I was wondering where everyone went. That's why.

Alexa: Oh We were all grabbing a Smoothie. I got one for you also.