Chapter 29: Mercy

Two weeks has past since the incident, Things have been a bit okay. Ryan hasn't been doing anything nor has talked to Lexi. However Both Alexa and Desmond haven't talked to eachother for two weeks. They just couldn't really speak to eachother. Of course Desmond was feeling really sad about it. Right now it was Lunch Break and Desmond was eating a sandwich.

He sighed in sadness as Becky sat next to him. They both looked at eachother as Becky was eating salad while looking through Instagram.

Lynch was scrolling through Instagram as Desmond was minding his own business, However He glanced a little to see what Becky was looking through, It not like he was nosey or anything. He was just feeling bored, Until Something caught Desmond's eyes as His eyes were widen.

Desmond: Uh Becky.

Becky: *Turns* Yes, Desmond?

Desmond: Look, I didn't mean to peak but could you scroll up for a second?

Becky: Oh of course. That's no problem too.

She scrolled up as Desmond saw a post which was posted by Alexa, He was starring at it as Becky was looking at him.

( Pretend it's the ring Desmond gifted her)

AlexaKaufmen11: Just taking a break from work today, This ring is gifted by a special someone....I miss him. ❤

3000 likes and 38 comments.

Crowe's heart began beating fast, Seeing the post and reading the captions made him frozen, Becky was looking at him and noticed how he looked.

Becky: Desmond? Are you okay?

Desmond: *Blushes a little and snaps back into reality* Oh. . . I'm okay, Don't worry. . . You can continue looking now, Sorry.

Becky: Thats definitely fine.

She smiled at him as Desmond was starring at the floor and had a small smile on his face.

At Night.

Desmond was at home, Resting up after coming back from work. He just finished dinner as His parents asked him how was his day and all. After that, Adrian and Cassandra were watching TV as Desmomd was just sitting and looking at his phone until he got a message.

He thought it was Vince telling him something about work, He looked at his notifications and His eyes were widen seeing who messaged him.

Alexa: Hey Desmond. How are you? I really hope your doing well.

It's been two weeks since we talked to eachother after what happened that day. Look, I don't really wanna keep this going....