Chapter 11: Sweet Sugar

It was the next day and Today was suppose to Desmond and Alexa's date. He didn't wanna eat breakfast Today since Alexa told me that She wants to go to the cafe then the amusement Park, Desmond was feeling a bit excited for the first time.

Right now Desmond was walking downstairs fixing his sleeves.

He saw his Parents doing their own things before they turned and saw Desmond

Adrian: Woah, Are you going on a date or something??

Cassandra: Your looking stylish like that.

Desmond: Thank you...Ummm I'm not going on a date.

Cassandra: *Smirks* Are you sure about that?

Adrian: I mean, You don't wear like these type of clothes unless it's a date or your going to a party.

Desmond stood quietly as He cleared his throat.

Desmond: *Blushes* I'm being honest....

Cassandra: *Laughs* Okay okay, You can go and have fun.

Desmond: Okay, See you later.

Desmond was gonna leave before he heard his father say one last thing before he left.

Adrian: Have fun on your date, Make sure to give a gift to the girl too!

He blusher and closed the door thinking about his father's words.

( Gifts....)

Desmond just walked as He was gonna leave to the cafe. After a couple mintues, Desmond reached the cafe but didn't see Alexa. He decided to message her.

Desmond: Hey Alexa, I'm in the cafe right now. Where are you?

It took a few mintues to get the reply as Desmond took his seat and looked at the phone.

Alexa: Hiii Desmond!! I'm coming after a few mintues...Trust me, It won't be too long 😘❤

Desmond blushed at her message and smiled to himself as He sat and stared at the menu.

A couple mintues past and Desmond was getting a bit worried for Alexa But she looked fine in the messages. He kept thinking until....

Alexa: Boo!

Desmond quickly turned without any signs of feeling scared as Alexa giggled.

Alexa: Awww You didn't get scared?

Desmond: Hey there Alexa, Uhhh A little actually.

He just said it to make her feel happy as Alexa started laughing.

Alexa: I'm soooo sorry Desmond, Also How do I look?