Chapter 21: Volcano

Silence, That was it. Both Alexa and Desmond were still hugging eachother. They didn't even know how much time has past until They broke the Hug and smiled at eachother.

Desmond: Where are you going?

Alexa: I might have to go to the Bakery but I'll like to be with you for sometime.

Desmond: Okay. . . Let's relax in the bench if you want to come.

Alexa smiled and Desmond knew she agreed. Lexi was walking with Desmond as They found a bench and Sat down. Lexi was starring at him as Desmond was looking at the ground. They were silent for sometime before Lexi decided to break the silence.

Alexa: What do you wanna do?

Desmond looked at her, He didn't really know what to do except talking.

Desmond: Lets talk about something.

Alexa: Sure! If you want you can ask me anything.

Desmond: Okay . . .

She giggled and went close to him . . .

Alexa: Your adoreble

Desmond smiled and blushed while holding his cheek as Alexa was smiling at him.

Alexa: Kiss me on the cheek as well.

Desmond: W-What?

Alexa: Come on, Dont be shy. You weren't shy when you were sleeping next to him.

She laughed as Desmond was blushing and chuckling. He didn't wanna go to close to Lexi as Alexa put her chin on Desmond's shoulder.

Alexa: Hehe Please?

Desmond: Sorry, I don't wanna do that actually. . . .

( What a cat you are Desmond, I didn't say anything when I stabbed and beat up Dalton and here I am getting scared to be close to a women. . . .)

Alexa: So you never kissed Rosa or Jenna like that?

Desmond: No, Usually they did it. But I didn't like it for some reason. . .

Alexa: *Smirks* Ooooh So you liked mine?

He didn't answer it and kept quiet as Alexa was laughing.

Alexa: Oh your so funny sometimes, Come on. Please do it.

Desmond: Sorry-

Alexa: I need Yes or Of course.

Either way, He still had to do it because the answer was the same. He sighed and chuckled a little as He looked at her.

Desmond: Yes. . .

Alexa turned her head a little and was waiting as Desmond was holding his head in embrassment.