Chapter 26: Dealt Its Cards

Tired, Thinking, and concerned. Alexa was making her way back home as She sighed and opened the door and got inside. She wasn't even a good mood at all as She threw her purse on the ground. Alexa went to her bedroom and charged her phone as She was looking.

( What did I do? Why is Desmond so mad at me? )

She was starring at the floor until one thought hit her head as Her eyes were widen.

( Oh no. . . Ryan told him the truth, Didn't he? )

She covered her mouth and shock and rested her head on the table, Regretting that She hurted Desmond. She was feeling really emotional and felt like crying but was holding her tears back.

( I shouldn't have lied. . Now I hurted my love. )

She was sitting and was waiting for her phone to charge, In the mean time she decided to get a bath and relax for sometime, Getting the thoughts away from her head.

Her Ex Boyfriend and Crush was literally beating eachother up on the Bar, Was everything true about Dalton? She started having a headache as She relaxed in the bathtub and stared.

( I need to message Becky to come over. . . . )

Sometime Later, She got out and changed into her clothes and was looking at her phone which was just Seven percent. She didn't mind though. Alexa messaged Becky to come over that There is something important they need to talk about.

A minute later, Becky responded that she's coming as Lexi crosses her arms and looks as She looked at Desmond's number before thought about messaging him.

Alexa: Hey Desmond.

How are you?

Look, I'm not mad at you but is everything okay?

Please tell me.

She closed her phone and waited for his response as She went to the Living room and sat down.

Meanwhile Desmond was making his way back home, He was furious about everything that happened but also sorrowful. He bumped into someone as He turned and saw it was one of Lexi's friends Leah.

Leah: Hey Sorry-. . . Woah.

She noticed all the bruises on his face as Leah spoke.

Leah: Are you okay? Did you gotten into a fight?

Desmond: . . . . . . .

Leah: Look, I'll call Alexa right now. If you want I'll take you to her-

Desmond: I don't need to go to her house. I'm not in a mood to see her.

Leah was shocked but also upset as Deamond walked away. She didn't expected that response but Leah was always short tempered and got angry easily as She shouted.

Leah: Seriously!? That's a dirtbag's move!

She walked away in anger as Desmond stood still for a few seconds before he walked away.

He finally reached home as He opened the door, His Parents noticed him as They were shocked by his state.

Cassandra: Desmond!? What happened to you?

She quickly got up and ran towards Desmond as Adrian got up feeling worried. Cassandra was Desmond's cheeks which had bruises but Desmond was stepping away and tried to move forward but Cassandra was stopping him.