Chapter 15: Never Gonna Dance Again

Meeting Desmond's parents was a very exciting thing for Alexa, She enjoyed staying with them and having dinner as well, Alexa has now started to have deep feelings for Desmond now. On the other hand, Desmond continues to have deep feelings for Alexa as well, He just isn't sure what to do.

Right it was Lunch Break as Desmond was in the cafe with Alexa.

She removed her sunglasses as She slipped her drink and looked at Desmond

Alexa: How do I look, Desmond?

Desmond: You look . . . .amazing if I say so.

Alexa giggled as Desmond sipped his drink and looked at Lexi.

Alexa: Awww Thank you, Your always looking great as well.

She smiled as Desmond smiled at her back and thanked her as Alexa decided to ask Desmond a question.

Alexa: Hey Desmond, Can I ask you something?

Desmond: Sure.

Alexa: We have been friends for a while now and I kinda wanna ask this question. How was your childhood like?

Desmond's eyes were widen a bit as Alexa was smiling at him, He still wasn't ready to tell his past but deep down . . . He wants to let her know about him. He couldn't even speak as Alexa looked a bit concerned.

Alexa: Umm Desmond?

Desmond: . . . . .

Alexa: Hey? Are you okay?

She felt worried as She touched Desmond's hand as Desmond glanced at her as He fixed his hair.

Alexa: I'm sorry for asking-

Desmond: Oh no no, Its fine Alexa. . . . I guess I can tell you-

Alexa: Its okay, You don't really have too. It's not really important anyway. I'm sorry if I asked that.

Desmond: Please don't apologise, Alexa. It's fine.

He gave a reassuring smile which made Alexa relieved and smiled at him back.

Alexa: Lets take about our interests then.

Desmond: That works.

They were talking for a while about their interesting and Both of them sure have excellent interests, They continued talking as Alexa saw the sky through the glass.

Alexa: Oh, It looks like it's gonna rain.

Desmond: Really?

Desmond was looking around as Alexa had a big smile on her face.

Alexa: if it does, I'm gonna be so happy.

Desmond looked at her with a smile as Alexa fixed her hair and kept starring at Desmond.