Chapter 10: Diamonds In The Sky

Inside the workplace Desmond was eating the cookies Alexa gave him and He does have to admit. She really knows how to bake nicely.  Desmond felt like eating more but he knows it was gonna be an unhealthy thing for him. He was walking around as Vince saw him.

Vince: Who told you to have dessert when your at work?

Desmond: Geez, Are you that strict??

Desmond looked upset as Vince was shocked by his Behaviour.

Vince: Hey! Who told you to speak like that to me???

Desmond: Your shouting at me right now and You didn't shout at Brock for taking fake pictures??

Vince gulped and kept quiet while giving a glare to Desmond as He sighed and stared.

Desmond: You haven't gave me my paycheck when I did that interview with.....Them..

Vince: *Sighs* Whatever. Here is your money?

He placed money on the table as Desmond grabbed the money and looked at it.

Desmond: Only Sixty!?

Vince: Your having an attitude right now. I could have gave you more b-

Desmond: A Fake photographer gets paid more then me!?!??

Vince: Are you seriously jealous-

Desmond: No, This is seriously stupid!

Vince backed up to his chair as He looked at him. Seeing Desmond upset was the most unexpected thing he seen.

Desmond: Your suppose to give everyone equally not only to your golden girls and boys!

Vince: ................

Vince just threw two hundred dollars as Desmond grabbed and it stared.

Desmond: Thank you.

He walked away holding the small plate as Vince just kept starring at him and sighed

Desmond was walking as He was fixing his camera. He took a piece of the cookie as He sat down in relaxtion. He didn't feel too upset anymore especially eating eating delicious cookies. Desmond was holding his head before someone tapped his shoulder as He turned and saw a Women.

 Desmond was holding his head before someone tapped his shoulder as He turned and saw a Women

Brown Haired Women: Hi there! How are you?

Desmond: Ummm Hey, I'm good. What about you?

Brown Haired Women: Oh I'm doing fine too, You must be Desmond. Right?

Desmond: Yes...

He felt surprised that someone actually wanted to speak to him, otherwise everyone would think of him as a weirdo.

Brown Haired Women: I saw you just sitting here with a grumpy face, Did our boss do something?

Desmond: *Sighs* Its nothing....Just the usual things.