Chapter 8: A New Side

The Brutal Side of Desmond was shown when he brutally beaten up Dalton and stabbed his leg. Samuel was in fear to answer Desmond's words. The Car Ride back to McMahon's place was very silent, Becky looked a few times at Desmond's face and Hesitated to even speak to him.

Desmond however Didn't want to speak and was still in a aggressive state. They finally made it back as Becky walked inside and was gonna go to Vince until She saw him speaking to someone so she didn't wanted to interrupt it and walked away. Desmond looked at His boss talking to one of his Workers.

Vince: So Brock, What do you have for me?

Brock had a smirk as He threw a few pictures on the table.

Brock: I took the pictures for the new opening casino.

Desmond walked a bit closer as Vince noticed him but instead He focused on the pictures. He looked at the pictures as He had a big smile on his face.

Vince: My god, This is just what I needed! These are perfect pictures!

Desmond looked at the pictures as He was thinking in his mind

Desmond's Mind: Something....seems odd about these pictures.

Brock: Thank you very much, I took them in a specific angle and Made sure its nor blurring.

Vince: Thats my boy!!! Im giving you Eight Hundred Dollars.

They both laughed as Desmond was Glarring at Brock as He cleared his throat.

Desmond: Excuse me. Can I look at these pictures?

Vince: Huh? Sure, I guess. Come here Brock. Tell me if you need more then eight hundred.

Brock: Maybe One Thousand?

They both were talking as Desmond looked at the pictures. He took some out from his bag, He took a few pictures of the new casino but he didn't have time to show it. He was trying to look at the difference until He knew something was wrong.

Desmond: Wait a minute....This is
Photoshopped.

He gritted his teeth as He looked at Brock's face. Brock was going to do his own business as Desmond followed him.

Desmond: Hey Brock.

Brock: Oh Hey there.

Desmond: *Sarcastically* Your pictures are really great, You did a great job.

Desmond being Sarcastic which no one expected. He smiled and touched Brock's shoulder as Brock Chuckled.

Brock: Thanks Man, I have to do hardwork, You know?

Desmond: Are you sure about that?

His tone changed as Brock noticed it and rolled his eyes.

Brock: Ahhh So you must be jealous that I got payed a Thousand and Your not getting paid like that. Cut it out.

Desmond: Its not about the money........

He glared at him as Desmond threw pictures on the table.

Desmond: These ones are the one I taken! And These are real unlike your pictures. You basically took a picture of another Casino and just photoshopped the look.

Both Men glared at Eachother as Brock fixed his hair.

Brock: You brat.....Your just jealous of me

Desmond was silent as Brock looked at the pictures.

Brock: Pfft, Whatever. What are you gonna do anyways to me-

 What are you gonna do anyways to me-