Chapter 19: Confusion

It was the next morning after the sleepover party and after Desmond hanged out with Alexa in the morning.  Alexa kept the blue flower in her room always remembering what he said. . . . She really was in love. Lexi invited Desmond to her house again this morning and They were playing Friday the 13th again.

Kay: Hey, Which look for Jason are you gonna pick, Crowe?

Desmond shrugged a little and looked at the game before he picked the part 2 look.

Alexa: *Giggles* Seriously? The Bag look?

Desmond: I love that look actually.

Everyone laughed as They continued playing the game. After a few rounds. Lexi was playing as the killer as She killed Desmond's character and started jumping.

Alexa: Wooooo! I did it! I did it!

Desmond looked at Alexa as She gave an innocent smile to him.

Couple mintues later, They were tired and stopped playing as Alexa went to her room to change as Desmond looked at the girls.

Desmond: I'm actually gonna leave right now, Tell Alexa that I'm leaving.

Liv: Awww where are you going?

Becky: Stay here for sometime, Desmond.

Desmond: Well, I-

Alexa: Ah Ah, Your not going anywhere Crowe.

It made Desmond jump as He turned and saw Alexa smirking at him while fixing her outift

Desmond's eyes were widen as Alexa fixed her hair and kept starring at Desmond.

Nikki: He's hypnotised.

Toni: Why wouldn't he be?

Alexa: Come on Girls! We're gonna go outside and Your coming along, Desmond.

Desmond: Lexi, Can we go some-

Alexa: Yaaaay! Let's go!

Desmond: What-

Alexa grabbed Desmond's hand as He sighed, But He had no reason to be angry at her. The girls left the house and Alexa was still holding Desmond's hand.

Desmond: Lexi, Can you . . . let go of my hand?

Alexa looked at his hand as She had a hidden smile, She didn't wanna let go of him but making him uncomfortable would be bad. She let go of his hand as Alexa was looking around as The girls were talking.

Desmond: Where are we heading too?

Alexa: Hehehe, First the cafe then We are going to mall.

( Mall? Oh goodness, Not again )

Desmond: Really?

Alexa: Of course!

Desmond just stared at her face as He looked at the ground and Continued walking until Alexa surprised him with a . . .