Chapter 22: The Heat

Kaufmen was really shocked, Her Ex boyfriend that she hates messaged her again. She has blocked him on his social media accounts and his number. But it looks like he found her number again.

( He seriously doesn't know when to give up??? )

She sighed and looked at the message as She blocked Ryan again, Alexa closed her phone and stared at the ground.

( I lied to Desmond. . . . I did have a Ex boyfriend. . . )

She regretted it so bad and Felt really sad but angry at the same time.

Alexa: I hope he doesn't find out. . . And I hope Ryan doesn't go after me again.

She walked away and was trying to get those thoughts out and move on.

A Few Hours later.

It was Four PM, Desmond was in his house relaxing before he felt bored and decided to go outside. Lexi on the other hand was also at home before she decided to go on a walk but also was thinking about it.

Alexa: Should I go outside? . . . . I don't want to bump into him.

She looked at Desmond's number and really wanted to hang out with him but she was also worried if Ryan was out there too. She decided to take the chance and messaged Desmond. A few mintues Later, Desmond replied and agreed to go out again. She looked at herself in the mirror while fixing her hair.

She smiled looking at the mirror before she left the house

Couple mintues later, Desmond and Alexa met up as Desmond was fixing his outfit.

Desmond: Were you feeling bored at home?

Alexa: Urgh, Yes. There was nothing to do, I was getting tired from work and the girls could be with their boyfriends now.

Desmond: I see. . . I was feeling bored at home as well.

Alexa: Thats why we have eachother!

She gave a big smile as Desmond smiled at her. She moved her hair aside and looked around.