Chapter 4: Sparkles

Meeting Alexa's friends was quite different and awkward for Desmond. He is never used to being with a group. Especially a Girls Group. Alexa gave Desmond an apron to wear during baking so nothing could spill on his clothing. He was starring at the items used for baking as Alexa walked to him with a smile.

Alexa: Hey, What are you looking at?

Desmond: Nothing... Just the items that are used for baking.

Alexa: Okaaay, Come here for a second.

Desmond followed Alexa as She gave a tray full of cupcakes to him as She handed him something.

Alexa: Could you take a mintue to help this innocent girl and place cream on all of the cupcakes?

He stared at the blonde as He was fixing his hair. Alexa kept smiling at him as She did a peace sign trying to look more cute for Desmond as He sightly blushed.

Desmond: Of course...

Alexa: Thank you!!! Your the best!!

Sbe softly grabbed his chin and shaked it a bit before Laughing and walking away from him caused Desmond to blush even more. He was using the cream and slowly placing it on all the cupcakes until one of Kaufmen's friends came and shouted.

Alicia: Your doing the cupcakes!?!?!?

Desmond shaked a bit and covered his ear and stared at the women.

Desmond: is there something the matter?

Alicia: Oops. *Covers her mouth* Sorry about that.. Uhhh Continue your work.. Desmond!

Desmond looked at the cupcakes and continued placing the cream as He was thinking in his head.

Desmond's Mind: Atleast She isn't like Rosa...

He finished placing the cream on the cakes as He picked the tray up and gave it to the customer as Alexa was giving different sweets to everyone. Seeing the smile of Alexa made him stood there almost like a statue until somebody tapped his shoulder.

Liv: Aye, Don't stand there. Come on! We got more things to do.

Desmond: Like what, Miss...?

Liv: Its Liv. And don't be formal hehehe. You need to help Nikki with the doughnuts.

He stared in confusion but decided to follow the excited one as He saw the women Nikki.

Nikki: Hi!

Desmond: ............H-Hi.

Nikki: You seem to be quiet, Anyways help with me the doughnuts please.

Alexa's friends seemed to be very calm and nice to Desmond despite him being new and not knowing what to do. Nikki was telling him what to do as He slowly placed all the doughnuts in the tray as Nikki was clapping.

Nikki: Great one, Desmond! If that's your name. By the way, I'm Nikki.

Desmond: .........Nice to meet you.

She gave a smile to him as He saw Toni and Alicia making some crossiants. He gave the tray to the customer as Alexa was smiling at him.

Alexa: Your doing an amazing job, Desmond. You should stop working as a Photographer and work with me hehehe.

Desmond holded his neck as Alexa was giving a smile to him while she was fixing her pony tail.

Alexa: I'm kidding hehehe. Don't worry.

Desmond: I know you are. Besides... I am actually enjoying this and maybe if I'm free again. I would like to work with you.

 I would like to work with you