Chapter 30: Always My Path

It was the next morning, Desmond fell asleep in Alexa's house while the two were hugging eachother while sleeping, After that long night, The Two finally confessed their feelings to eachother and are never letting go of eachother

It was the next morning, Desmond fell asleep in Alexa's house while the two were hugging eachother while sleeping, After that long night, The Two finally confessed their feelings to eachother and are never letting go of eachother. The two were still sleeping as it was Eight Thrity AM.

Alexa slowly opened her eyes as She looked around. She immediately noticed Desmond hugging her tightly, Alexa remembered what happened last night and it brought a smile on her face.

She snuggled and hugged him tightly as She looked at his face and giggled a little before she touched his face and kissed his cheek.

He didn't wake up though, Alexa was feeling happier then the last two weeks knowing She finally has Desmond. She kept hugging him until Desmond woke up and noticed her hugging him.

Alexa looked at him as The Two were looking at eachother, Starring at eachother's eyes. Desmond caressed her hair as Alexa smiled a little.

Alexa: Good Morning, My sunshine.

Desmond: Good morning. . . Your my sunshine actually.

Alexa smiled and looked at the ground as Both of them got up while looking at eachother, They noticed that they fallen asleep in the couch but didn't really care at all.

Desmond: How are you?

Alexa: I'm doing better to be honest. What about you?

Desmond: I'm fine too.

They both smiled at eachother for a few seconds, Alexa touched his hand and spoke to her lover.

Alexa: Glad your doing good. . . Desmond, Can I tell you something?

Desmond: of course, What is it?

Alexa: Can we please forget about everything that happened two weeks ago?

Desmond looked at her as Alexa Continued to speak.

Alexa: Its time we move on from that, It was both of our mistakes for not taking to eachother. . . But now that I'm finally with you, I wanna get over everything and move on. .