Chapter 20: Unfortunate Soul

The entire group had alot of fun at the mall, However Desmond still has been angry at that man but he decided to let it out, He didn't really care about the man's attitude.  Hearing Alexa's name made Desmond more confused. Thinking about it while trying to sleep, It was hard.

It was finally the morning as Desmond was chatting with Alexa for sometime before he had to go back to work. He didn't really wanna go to work but he needs to work hard and get payed.

Meanwhile Cassandra and Adrian were talking to eachother.

Cassandra: Desmond keeps getting happier and happier everyday.

Adrian: Thats really true. I'm really glad that Alexa is helping him.

Cassandra was smiling until she heard a knock on the door.

Cassandra: Oh Desmond must have forgotten something.  Let me go and check.

Adrian nodded as Cassandra opened the door, She was expecting to see Desmond but instead It was. . . 

it was Lexi, She fixed her yellow sleeves as Alexa gave a bright smile to Cassandra and Cassandra was surprised

Cassandra: Alexa, What a pleasant surprise. I didn't expect you to come over.

Alexa: *Giggles* That's what I am, I'm full of surprises.

Cassandra fixed her hair and told Alexa to get in as Alexa cuffed her hands together and looked at Cassandra.

Alexa: is Desmond here?

Cassandra: Desmond? Oh he actually just left a couple mintues ago.

( Oh, Now I know why he wasn't replying to me. )

Alexa: I see then.

Cassandra and Alexa walked towards the living room as Adrian saw Alexa and smiled.

Adrian: Oh so it's you, Alexa. Great to see you again.

Alexa: Thank you, I'm glad to see you two.

They all smiled as Alexa sat on the sofa and was smiling. However, She wasn't here just to visit but here to learn something.

Cassandra: Would you like tea, Coffee or anything?

Alexa: No thanks, I actually just had some coffee before I got here.

She gave a big smile to Desmond's parents as They smiled at her. Adrian crossed his arms and looked at Lexi.

Adrian: So Alexa, What brings you here?

Alexa was silent and fixed her hair.

( I really hope this will be okay to do)

Alexa: Haha. Well. . . . Its actually something I want to know and decided to ask both of you.

Cassandra: What is it?