CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR

AN: Another dirty scene. You are warned, younger readers!

******

Atlas' view

I put Eva on the bed gently moving myself between her legs, her dress slipped down exposing her beautiful legs. She watched me intently as I lifted her dress, the material a barrier which I had no desire to keep, over her head. As each part of her became exposed, I kissed her delicately, lingering my lips each time they met her delicate skin. She moaned softly, fuelling my hardness between my legs. I looked down at her naked body. She had perfect curves and I cursed myself for not taking the time to look at her beautiful body the first time I had her inside me. I needed to make her feel good. My pants became tight and I knew she was wet. I kissed over her delicate breasts; her nipples erect. Sucking on them, she moaned and ran her hands through my hair.

Once I was finished kissing her top to bottom, I let her hands come up from her side and take my clothes off. She unbuttoned my shirt, her fingers lightly grazing my chest. She watched me intently as I pulled it off, her fingers tracing my biceps. Her hands and eyes fell to my trousers and she slowly unbuckled the belt, unbuttoned my trousers and pulled them down. I got off her and pulled them down, resuming my position now I was naked. She looked up at me, with such innocence in her eyes.

I stroked down her cheek and she shut her eyes. Leaning in, I kissed her lips, ours moving in sync together. It was slow and gentle. It was exactly what I had craved for so many years. This felt so right. The intensity but such a gentle kiss made my whole body tremble. I could feel Titan was enjoying it, too.

"Please, Atlas." She looked at me and I moved myself down, in between her legs. She shook her head and I looked at her confused. She turned me over in one swift motion, leaving me stunned and moved up to sit on my face. I groaned at the smell of her arousal and begged to lick her. I grabbed her hips and placed her onto me, her lips close to mine.

I licked her slowly at first, feeling the shape of her pussy with my tongue. When I found the place, she loved the most, I concentrated on it. She began moaning at every lick. I could feel the blood rushing through my cock, as it hardened. I moved to her clit, sucking on it intensely. Her sweet pussy tasted amazing and I groaned at her addicting taste. She dug her nails into my head pulling me impossibly closer as I held her ass to stop her moving so much as she wriggled around under the immense pleasure.

She kept moaning over and over again. It made me lick her quicker again and again. Eva's voice made me crave something much more. I needed to be inside her. I slowly moved her off my face placing her on my lap. We moved down and she laid underneath me waiting for my next move. I moved myself away from her to allow her to get comfortable on the bed.

She opened her legs wide, showing me how much she was dripping from her pussy. I groaned and quickly moved between her legs and pushed my cock deep into her. She moaned my name in a high-pitched squeal and I began pounding into her in a slow steady rhythm.

Our fingers intertwined. Our bodies pressed against each other. Our hips in rhythm.

I couldn't believe how good she felt, moving my cock in and out of her tight pussy, Eva moaning loudly. I felt her tighten and knew she was close to orgasming. I slowed down and she groaned in aggravation. I smirked and just as I thought I had her where I wanted her, she twisted us over and grabbed my hard cock pushing it back inside of her tight, soaking pussy. I groaned as she started to ride me.

My hands landed on her hips and hers on my shoulders. Her head was thrown back with her moans filling the room. She bounced up and down, my cock filling her. Her breasts bounced uncontrollably each time she landed on my cock, making the view so prepossessing. I groaned out and found myself going to cum. Eva slowed down and leant down to kiss me. She ran her hands through my hair and grabbed my face, kissing me hard. My hands ran down her back and I pulled her closer. She came up for air and I moved myself to be in a better position. I began to penetrate her pussy from below.

With our bodies intertwined, I felt at peace with her and everything. Her hands were on either side of my head, and my hands were on her hip. She kept up with my speed as I increased it. Our bodies clapped together as the pleasure escalate. Her moans echoed through my ear and it encouraged me to go faster.

"Come for me, princess." I grunted out and she came onto my cock, tightening around me. Her high pitch scream of my name caused me to cum deep inside her.

Eva's body glistened beautifully as I pushed her off me and my cock fell out of her, her chest heaving up and down. I moved next to her. She sighed in content and I watched her magic rise from her hands slowly. She seemed to be at peace, too.

I moved next to her and watched as her magic seemed to wrap itself around our bodies. She smiled at me and moved her hand to caress my face. I leant into her and she giggled.

"Do you remember when you were shot?" I laughed at the random memory she decided to choose.

"Yes, I remember. What specifically about it, princess?" I opened my arms and she moved between my legs her head resting on my chest.

"Well, it was awful. I was so scared I was going to lose you. We slept in the same bed one night. I loved it but I was so scared that I was going to lose everything if I let what we had continue. I am so glad I did. I found everything I have ever wanted."

I smiled and continued stroking her hair. She soon settled and fell asleep on my chest.

"I have found everything I have ever wanted in you, my dear Eva." I whispered and kissed her head.