CHAPTER FORTY-SEVEN

Atlas watched me like a hawk as I stood from the bed, slowly undoing my dress. As it fell to the floor, I heard him groan. I giggled and crawled across the bed towards him as I sat on top of him. Kissing him, I began grinding my hips into his, the duvet acting as another layer of friction. The kiss was slow, just like my movements but I could still feel his hardness growing.

"Stop teasing me, princess." He groaned out. I giggled rolling over on my back, letting him kick the duvet to the floor. I watched as Atlas kissed my body. He started from my ankle, lingering kisses along my legs. He kissed around my thighs, to my stomach, up to my breasts where he kissed and sucked along them. He flicked his tongue over my nipples, causing me to grab his hair and run my fingers through it. I moaned softly as his lips reached my mark kissing and licking on it.

He bit on my ear, tugging the lobe softly. As he began whispering into my ear, I felt his hands move down my body.

"Let's put a baby in you, princess." I felt my breath hitch from his statement. One hand moved between my legs, circling my clit with his fingers. The other grabbed my hands holding them above my head. I moaned out as he encouraged me, whispering sweet nothings into my ear. I circled my hips to create more friction until Atlas stopped me by holding down my hip.

"No, not yet." He whispered, continuing to go slow. I groaned out, not giving in to him.

"Beg for me, princess." I shook my head and he slowed down. I sighed at his dominance.

I opened my mouth, pulling him down so I could whisper into his ears. Instead, I pushed my legs around his waist and pushed him on his back.

He grunted and I laughed, grinding my hips into his. Instead of stopping me, Atlas grabbed my hips helping me go faster. I lifted myself up and pushed his hard cock inside of me. I moaned out as the feeling of him still felt so new. I started bouncing on his cock hard and fast wasting no time to bring him to his release.

He grunted out, encouraging me to moan out. I moaned loudly, screaming his name as his touched the inside of my pussy. My tits began bouncing as the speed of our bodies increased rapidly. His cock kept hitting into my spot, making my head lean back and my eyes close.

I knew I was close and he felt my pussy tense around him. Rolling us over but never breaking our contact, Atlas pounded into me ramming his cock inside of my pussy, causing me to cum on his cock. I screamed his name as my body was filled with pure ecstasy.

I closed my eyes, feeling his gaze on me. He then kissed me hard, pushing his cock all the way inside of me and cumming deep in me. As he came, he extended his canines, biting into my mark again, causing my orgasm to extend further. I screamed out, before he collapsed on top of me careful not to crush me.

Slowly, he pulled out of me lying beside me, chest heaving. I smiled and moved myself beside him cuddling into his chest.

"I love you, Eva." He whispered gently, kissing my lips as I looked up at him.

"I love you too, Atlas." I kissed him back gently which soon turned passionate. Soon we started round two and spent the rest of the day in my room, testing the bed.

Lying on the floor, with the blanket wrapped around me, I watched as Atlas grabbed the food from the maids outside the room. He stood in just his boxers causing the young maid to blush and I laughed.

He knelt down beside me kissing me gently and got underneath the duvet. Somewhere in the day, we had fallen off the bed and chose to stay there. I sighed in content as I ate the fruits on the platter in front of us. I looked to the window, watching as the stars shined in the sky above us.

"It's so pretty, isn't it?" I whispered aloud. Atlas wrapped me in the blanket and picked me up carrying me out onto the balcony.

I stood watching the stars shine and sparkle in the sky. As I turned, I saw Atlas on one knee holding a box up to me.

"Yes, it is." He whispered back. I felt my eyes well up and time stood still.

"Will you marry me?" Atlas spoke hesitantly.

"Yes!"