CHAPTER FORTY-SIX

I walked around the party greeting people as they came and thanked me. I watched as Thalia and Anna danced together. Atlas was shaking people's hands and laughing at their jokes. My feet continued to move around the valley until I found my parents' table. The four of them were laughing, eating and drinking together.

"Ah, Eva look at you!" My mother slurred. I laughed and walked over to her as she tightly grasped my hands. She looked at me with a face full of pride.

"You have made me so proud, my little child." I laughed at her and pulled her hand away from mine.

"Maybe you should get her home, father." I spoke, smiling. As I turned, I saw that he was just as plastered as mother. I shook my head, walking away letting them continue to laugh together.

Walking away from the crowds, I came and sat down on a fallen tree. The music echoed through the valley and the cheers from the happy people made me smile.

"What are you doing up here, princess?" Atlas came and sat by my side, wrapping his arm around my waist. I moved closer to him and rested my head on his shoulder.

"I needed to get away from the 'thank you so much' and 'you will make such a wonderful queen'. It's too much." He squeezed my hip and kissed my forehead.

"They are right, Eva. You freed us all." I turned to him, looking into his eyes. He placed his hands on either side of my hips.

"What does Titan have to say?" I whispered. I watched as his eyes turned black as Titan took control.

"Eva, you helped me gain control of myself and of Atlas. I would say you deserve every praise you are given." I smiled and moved myself onto his lap. I giggled as I watched Titan and Atlas fight for control.

Leaning down, I wrapped my arms around his neck and smiled when he wrapped his arms around my waist. He kissed me gently and I felt every shape of his lips. He pulled me tighter as our kiss deepened. His tongue ran across my lip and I opened his mouth accepting his tongue. We were gentle with each other, no one in control of the other.

I pulled back slightly, resting my forehead against his.

"We waited way too long to do that." He laughed squeezing my hips. I rested my head against his shoulder, kissing his neck.

He sighed and let us stay in the moment for a few moments.

"I got your letter." I tensed up at his words. "Just so you know, I would never leave you. You are my everything, princess." He rubbed my back as I sobbed slightly at his words.

"I wonder if I can have children now. Mother said it was because I was half-witch but I'm no longer half-witch due to my transformation. You are also no longer a half-wolf as you are the alpha of alphas." I picked myself up from his lap and went to walk back into the crowd. He grabbed my hand pulling me back to him.

"Maybe we should just test your theory." He whispered seductively. I giggled at his forward nature. He dropped my hand allowing me to walk away back to the party.

By the time I reached the valley, the party was close to finishing. My parents had gone back to their kingdom, followed by everyone else. Not even Anna was left on the dancefloor.

The only people around were people tidying up the tables. I meandered through the tables, pausing as I looked between the kingdoms. North was Sceneria, East was Derever, West was Awate and South was Borealis. I was torn between my kingdoms. A friend in one, sister in another, soulmate in the other and a duty to the final one.

As I stopped, I felt a heavy breath behind me. Turning, I came face-to-face with Titan. He licked my face making me laugh. I watched as he looked towards his castle before turning and trotting towards Sceneria. I laughed and followed him.

Yawning, I felt my eyes close whilst we walked back to my kingdom. Titan quickly picked me up placing me on his back, where I fell asleep in the warmth of his fur.

Waking up, I looked out as the sun shone through the uncovered windows. I turned over and saw Atlas sleeping soundly next to me. I ran my fingers across his cheek, tracing his cheekbones.

"Morning, princess." He whispered his voice laced with sleep. I watched as he stretched out, slowly opening his eyes allowing the light to touch him. I kissed his lips gently, letting him soak me in.

"Do you think we could test your theory now?" I whispered to him. His eyes opened wide and he looked at me, smiling. I took that as a yes.