CHAPTER FORTY-FOUR

3rd person view

Eva's magic engulfed Anna's body. People watched, some in awe others in fright. They watched as her magic spread across Eva's features and she began chanting.

"Let me imperium sumeret. Plus unum sumus." [Let me take control. Together we are stronger.]

Atlas watched as his mate's magic controlled her, pushing her into the sky above them all. Her whole body was glowing that same pastel purple of her magic. Her hair was no longer flat on her back but flying around her face as the wind moved it around. As she opened her eyes, Eva dropped down to the floor creating a tsunami wave of her magic.

As everyone looked around, gasps were heard in the kingdom. The dead bodies across the battlefield were no longer lying down but started getting up. Each one checked where they were injured to see the wounds no longer there. As the wave continued further through the kingdom, it washed over the victims of Derever. Their injuries disappeared and soon they all felt healthy. The little girl who was saved by Eva gasped suddenly and cheered her name as her voice was restored.

"Long live the Queen!" She cheered, causing those around her to cheer as well. They ran towards the battlefield cheering out for Eva. The crowd that was watching her began cheering as well.

"Long live the Queens! Long live the King!" They cheered.

Atlas ran to Eva's side as she stumbled to get up. When their eyes met, she smiled and wrapped her arms around him. He held her close to him, feeling her body pressed against his chest.

"You did it, princess." He whispered into her ear.

"Eva?" She heard Anna's sweet voice. Quickly using Atlas as a crutch, Eva made her way to Anna's side. They held each other tightly, saying how they missed each other. Eva allowed Atlas to pull her away from Anna after their embrace, which allowed Thalia to hug her soulmate.

Eva watched as Thalia and Anna kissed and hugged each other. It made her smile knowing they were finally happy.

Little did they know, Eva's magic was still flowing through the kingdoms towards the dark forest. As her magic hit the dark trees, the bark quickly changed to white. Soon the dark forest was completely white. The small village in the centre of the forest watched as the lost elves emerged from the dark trees, allowing the once terrifying forest to be filled with hope.

Standing in the middle of Awate, now restored, the elders watched as hundreds of elves started reunited with one another.

"She did it!" The witch elder spoke.

"That she did. So did he." The wolf elder observed. She could feel Atlas' power surging through her, just like every werewolf in all the kingdoms.

They both turned to the final elder, "What about Thalia?" They asked.

The elf elder turned to them and smiled brightly, with tears in her eyes. "She's happy." She whispered.

They all embraced each other before helping the last few residents leave the forest towards their freedom.

Back on the battlefield, the crowds began to disperse. All people began to be reunited with those around them. Brothers, sisters, mothers and fathers were reunited after being separated for so long.

Eva stood watching the worlds be reunited and calm once again. Atlas came and stood by her right side. She smiled at him as he kissed her forehead. Thalia following Anna joined her left side. They watched as more people seemed to join the crowds. Soon it felt as though the entire world was stood in the small valley, rejoicing at the end of the battle.

"We did it." Eva smiled at her friends. They all nodded. As they stood there together, looking at the world they have recreated, the rain began to fall washing away any reminisce of the battle. It also seemed to wash away any stress from the decades of the separated world. People began dancing around, twirling around. Witches began creating sparks of fireworks in the sky. Werewolves were howling, cheering for their new alpha. Elves were finally happy to be in the sun again. Humans were dancing looking at those who they were once scared of, finally being free from their fears.

"Time to celebrate?" Anna asked smirking at the others. They all laughed and ran joining the others who were dancing in the rain.