CHAPTER FORTY-FIVE

Eva's view

I watched as Anna quickly organized a celebration later on in the evening on this very ground. Thalia spoke with her mother and caught up with elves she hadn't spoken to in decades. I smiled brightly, happy that they were finally together.

"You know you did that." My mother approached me, with Atlas' father by her side. I laughed slightly, brushing it off.

"I had no control over that, mother. I didn't even know I was doing it. Just like waking up Atlas." I gestured to his father. They both smiled at sat me down on a table as they began to appear for the party.

Atlas quickly came over as his father called him. He kissed my forehead and sat down beside me.

"I'm sure you both have some questions so let's talk about it." Atlas' father spoke.

"How did Atlas wake up? What is an alpha of alphas? What magic has been unlocked inside me now I am a full witch?" Agatha and Atlas' father sat down opposite us and explained everything.

"Atlas was destined to become the alpha of alphas since the day he was born. There have only been one other like him and during the wars, he was killed. Anyway, Atlas needed to transform. This happens when he chooses to keep fighting. It is normally for his soulmate, which is you, Eva." He turned to me.

"Your voice and soul entering his at the moment of his transformation caused him to become the alpha of alphas. It doesn't matter how strong he is. Without a more powerful Luna, he would have died. You saved his life." Agatha took over from him as we soaked this up.

"Just as Atlas was destined for his greatness, you were as well, Eva. I had no idea it would be you, but you are the Queen of all Witches and Warlocks now. I know it's a lot but I finally have found the prophecy that is what links the four of you together." She gestured over to Thalia and Anna.

She opened the same book she was reading in the tent and placed it on the table so Atlas and I could read it.

"So the four of us were destined to restore the lands into peace?" I asked her looking up from the scriptures. It was written in Latin but as a witch, I could read it. The picture, beautifully drawn, showed four heroes each of different kinds. Each of them were surrounded by a different colour. I smiled at my mother as she nodded and began to explain all the parts of the universe that led to this moment. She continued to teach me how each witch specialized in a certain power. Mine was healing whilst hers was precognition. Martha could sense auras and the little girl's was portaling. I nodded, listening to every word she said learning more about the things I didn't know.

"As the Coven leader," she spoke to me, now my father had joined us, "You should become the ruler of Sceneria." I gasped looking at my father. He nodded smiling.

"It is your destiny, Eva." He smiled widely and the three of us hugged.

I looked around and saw how my life had completely been turned upside down. At the beginning of the season, I was just a lady-in-waiting for the princess. Now I was a witch, the Queen of all witches and warlocks, the Queen of Sceneria. I laughed to myself shaking my head as I made my way back to where Thalia and Anna stood.

"Thalia is becoming Queen of Awate. She was voted in by the elves just now. How exciting?" Anna squealed looking at Thalia with love in her eyes. I told them everything I had been told and Anna was even more squeaky. I laughed as Thalia rolled her eyes when she started speaking about dresses.

"I'll see you at dusk?" I asked them, as I walked away. They nodded and continued with their conversation about dresses.

As I walked across the valley, it looked less like a battlefield and more of a party. It made me smile looking at everyone getting ready. I ran up the hill to the tents where party dresses were being sized for every person present.