Chapter 41

With each second that past, I felt our breathing get heavier. The skin beneath her touch burn. The pain in my chest tighten. And the fabric beneath that part of me growing damper.

Lauren tilted her head as if she was going to connect our lips but stopped a few centimeters away to breath, "Times up."

!
--

Narrators POV

Lauren did not hesitate to bring their mouths together in a passionate kiss. The brunette didn't rush it this time. She kept a smooth and steady pace as their mouths moved against one another. Her left hand that had been resting upon the brown eyed girls butt, found it's way to the back of Camila's neck. She pushed Camila further into her mouth, tracing her tongue against the brunettes lip to ask for entrance. Camila gave it to her willingly. Their tongues fought for dominance. Moving sensually against one another until Lauren reigned as the victor. Camila defeatedly grunted, her lips slightly parting. Lauren took this opportunity to taste Camila's mouth. Her lips pursed around the brunette's tongue, sucking it lightly. Lauren's fingers hooked around the hairs of Camila's neck, gently pulling on them as her lips savored the taste of her lover's mouth. A sharp pain began to invade Lauren's chest when she began to roughly kiss Camila. The pain making it harder for her to breath. To think. Or even process what she was doing. As their lips collided with the upmost intensity, her hand in raveled itself in her hair. Her slender hand grabbing a fist full of Camila's dark locks and she attacked the younger girls already swollen lips.

When air became an issue, Lauren pulled Camila's head back to separate their lips. Camila's eyes instantly popped open, glaring at the girl in front of her for breaking the contact. Lauren smirked in response to the smaller girls impatience before she began to plant open mouthed kisses on the crook of Camila's neck. Camila's breath hitched as Lauren made her way to the spot just behind her ear. The green eyed girl gently placed her lips on the spot.

They innocently hovered there, until Lauren's husky voice whispered, "I love you." The vibrations sending a shudder through Camila's body.

"Fuck..." Camila panted as she held back the unearned moan that had been threatening to escape her lips.

Lauren's lips smirked against Camila's skin before they found their way to Camila's ear lobe. She brushed her lips over it and kissed downwards towards her jawline. Her lips planting gentle kisses down her jaw until she managed to get all the way to the brunette's collar bone. When there was no more flesh to kiss, Lauren connected their lips again to close the gap between them as she began to undress the girl on her lap. She gently removed Camila's cardigan and threw it to the side. Lauren then pulled away briefly to remove the brown eyed girl's band tee. She then cupped Camila's cheeks, connecting their lips in another blissful kiss. Already missing the contact between them. Camila smiled contently into the taller girl's lips as her hands began to en ravel themselves in Lauren's dark locks.

Lauren pulled her lips away slightly to breath, "Undress me."

Camila smiled because Lauren usually didn't let her take any type lead. And the fact that she did this time, even if it was practically an order, brought a rush of excitement through her body. Her inexperienced hands found their way to the hem of Lauren's tee shirt. They wavered there for a moment. Camila gripping the cloth between her fingers, questioning the reality of the moment. She just couldn't believe it. She was there. In Lauren Jauregui's room. About to undress her. To have sex. It was unreal. Too good to be true.

"Camz?"

Camila shook her head lightly, bringing herself out of her own thoughts. She met Lauren's concerned eyes and confidently gripped the hem of her shirt. With no hesitation, she pulled the shirt over Lauren's head, her eyes wandering to the green eyed girl's toned body almost immediately. She placed her finger tips over Lauren's chest, running them over her perfect pale skin. "God damn." Camila said in amazement, feeling as if the phrase itself could not even begin to describe how alluring Lauren really was. The green eyed girl began to breath heavily under the brunette's gaze and touch. Being touched by someone like this had been unfamiliar to her. It had been a very long time since someone had touched her like that. Or looked at her the way the brown eyed girl had been staring back at her. It made her nervous. She couldn't deny that. But above all, it terrified her. For reasons she yet has to reveal. She quickly grabbed Camila's wrist, pulled it aside and griped it in the air.