Chapter 29

Camila's POV

Seconds after Lauren had left, Ally came stumbling out of the closet, with the most confused mind fucked expression I've ever seen in my life. She quickly walked over to me and pointed at me. She struggled to formulate her words but eventually Ally was able to say, "MILA... Oh my god."

"Ally relax." I tried to calm her.

"SHE LOVES YOU?! GAH...THIS IS HUGE. WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME? WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN? HOW DID THIS HAPPEN? MILA-"She began to freak out with a million questions escaping her mouth.

I pressed my index finger against her lips to shush her. "Let me explain before you pass out on me."

She nodded her head timidly."Sorry." She mumbled over my finger.

"It's okay Alls, here take a seat." I said leading her towards my bed.

I briefly explained everything that happened between Lauren and I and surprisingly, Ally took it pretty well. Sure she freaked out a bit...okay make that a lot, but through it all she was very supportive. I think the thing that hurt her the most was the fact that I hadn't told her but I didn't want her to get the wrong idea. So I explained why.

"It wasn't because I didn't trust you Alls. It was because I didn't trust myself. I didn't know what I would do after I told you guys or how I'd react because I just somehow knew that you guys would hate me. And I didn't want you guys to hate me, so I just never said anything. Im sorry Ally, I should've known better."

"It's okay Mila, I just want you to know that we are all here for you. We would never hate you for something like this. And that's why I think you need to tell everyone else. It's important that you take that skeleton out of your closet. Because it must suck to keep something like this from your closest friends. Don't you think things would be better for you if you did?"

"I don't know Ally. I know I can trust you guys, but I really don't want to disappoint you anyone."

"Disappoint anyone? How?"

"For doing what I did." I paused before I continued to speak, "I cheated on an amazing girl because I was selfish. And before that, I was secretly seeing Lauren. But the worst thing of all is that I'm really in love with someone like her Ally and I hate myself for it."

"Who cares Mila? I know that some of us had never particularly liked Lauren but if you like her then we do too. Plus the Lauren that I saw just a few minutes ago was someone I've never met before. I think..." She paused trying to formulate her words. "I think you're changing her Mila."

"You think?"

"Yeah...I think your helping her come to terms with herself."

I smile at the thought that I could be capable of such a thing. But at the same time, I wondered if it was really me who had changed her. Because after all, this part of her had always existed. She just expressed it in a different way. Even though I didn't know the real reason behind Lauren's new behavior, I did know one thing. I knew that I liked this part of Lauren, I've always had.

And I also knew that Ally had a point. She and Darren had been so accepting about everything. So why wouldn't the others be?

"When do you think I should tell them?"

"I think as soon as you can. They have a right to know if we know."

I half smiled and gave Ally a tight hug.

"Oww Mila..." Ally groaned.

"Shut up, I'm showing you how grateful I am." I playfully teased.

"Mila... seriously you're crushing me." She groaned again.

I chuckled to myself as I let her go. "Good." I simply said.

"You big meanie. That really hurt." Ally said rubbing her right arm.

I scrunched up my face and stuck my tongue out at her.

"Jerk." She said playfully punching my arm.

"Seriously though, thank you."

"Oh, yeah no problem. You already know that I'm here for you whenever you need me."

"Why do I have such good friends?"

"To be honest, I don't know." Ally teased.

I gave her a slight glare.

She instantly put her hands up in defense and fell back into my bed in the fetal position. "I'm sorry, don't crush me!"

I chuckled at her for being Ally. "Oh, stop it. You know I'm not going to hurt you."

"You're mouth says one thing but you're glare says another."

"Ally stop. You know that I love you too much to kill you."

She looked up and slowly got out of the fetal position, "I guess you have a point."

I shook my head lightly in amusement. "It suprises me that you're older than me but scared of me. Isn't it supposed to be the other way around?"

"It's only because I'm short." Ally defended herself.

A chuckle escaped my lips, "Probably."

"So...Mila." Ally began uncertain if she should continue.

"Yeah?"

"What are you going to do?"

"About what?"

"About Lauren."

I took a deep breath before I answered, "I don't know...That's a good question."
--