Chapter 61

A/N: Play the song towards the ending or when you feel it's appropriate.

Narrators POV

Camila quickly ran to the door and opened it to meet her beautiful girlfriend.

The green eyed girl looked very causal in her cambells crew neck, jeans, and black converse. Her hair was wet and looked like she just came out of the shower. She didn't have any make up on either and she was absolutely breath taking. Camila could barley keep the eagerness from spilling out of her. She wanted the girl to herself but had to bear with the fact that she had to share her tonight.

Lauren smiled and said, "Hey."

Camila smiled back and hugged her.

The taller girl reciprocated, and kissed the side of her head.

"How was the game?" Camila asked pulling away.

"We won. 17-2"

"17? Holy crap."

"I know right."

"It's because your back isn't it."

"Guess so." Lauren said with a cocky smile.

Camila rolled her eyes at her girlfriend's cockiness before she grabbed her hand and pulled her into her home.

She closed the door behind her and didn't waste any time in leading them into the living room.

Everyone turned to look at the girls when they walked in.

Lauren's eyes quickly landed on Hailee who innocently smiled back at her.

Lauren cocked her brow at the new girls presence. She didn't recognize her. Let alone, knew she even existed. She leaned into Camila's ear and whispered, "Who's that?"

"Lauren, this is Hailee. She's our new friend." Camila said aloud, "Hailee, this is Lauren. My girlfriend."

Lauren squeezed Camila's hand and turned to look at her as if she was crazy.

The small girl placed her hands on Lauren's forearms and gave them a light squeeze, "It's okay. Hailee is cool. Plus she doesn't know, okay?" She whispered.

Lauren gave her a pointed look.

"Trust me." Camila urged.

Lauren tried to fight her, but she couldn't find it in herself to do so as she looked back into those chocolate brown orbs.

She sighed and nodded her head before she walked over and extended her hand for the new girl to shake.

Hailee accepted it and smiled, "It's nice to meet you."

"You too Bailee." Lauren replied with a forced smiled before she walked back over to her girlfriend and wrapped her arm around her small waist and roughly pulled her into her side.

"Lauren's a savage." Dinah murmured through everyone's silence.

Darren lost his shit and fell into a fit of chuckles as Ally and Normani glared at both of their friends for their rude behavior.