Chapter 65: Part 1

Narrators POV

Madison practically turned pale when she met their gazes. It looked like she was going to faint. But before she could, she eyed her friend and whispered an, "I knew it."

Ariana put grabbed the girl's hand and gave it a light squeeze. The contact made the brown eyed girl smile and turn to look at her date.

"It's okay." Ariana simply said, "We don't have to be here if you don't want too. I know it's still hard for you."

Madison shook her head, "No, I'm okay. I'm just surprised that's all. Plus I didn't expect them to be here."

"Tell me about it." Ariana huffed.

"It's just..." Madison began before she glanced back at the girls, "We just started dating and I didn't want anyone to know yet."

"Trust me, I feel the same way. It's a little too soon. But listen, it's just Lauren and Camila. They don't want anyone to know as much as we do. So I'm sure they're just a little overwhelmed themselves."

Madison nodded, "I guess your right."

"I honestly didn't see this coming either."

"Trust me, considering your dating history, you're the last person I'd ever think I'd be with."

"Considering your old feelings, I could say the same." Ariana teased.

"Ugh, you're such an ass." Madison said before rolling her eyes.

Ariana smiled at that. Maybe this paring wasn't so bad after all.

A few rows above, Camila and Lauren glared at the two girls below.

"Is this a joke?" Lauren couldn't help but say.

"I don't know. But I'm going down there." Camila replied before she got up.

Lauren grabbed her wrist, "Wait."

Camila furrowed her brows in confusion.

"What are you going to do?"

"I just want to talk, relax."

"Just talk?"

"You know, find out the same thing you're wondering..."

"Okay." She said letting go, "But don't take so long..."

"Lauren..." I scolded her.

"I'm sorry. What I meant to say is, take the time you need."

Camila rolled her eyes playfully, "Sure. I'll be right back alright?"

"Alright." Lauren replied.

Camila walked down the aisle and to the two girls watching her carefully.
She sat down next to Ariana and said, "Hey guys."

"Hey..." Ariana murmured.

"So, Lauren and I were just wondering...what are you guys doing here?" She whispered the last part.

Ariana looked at Madison and gave her an uneasy look.

"We're on a date." She shly admitted.

"A date?"

"Yes." Ariana confirmed.

"Like a date, date?"

"No Bows. We're having a study session in the middle of a movie."

I rolled my eyes and said, "Well, you wouldn't mind if Lauren and I joined you too then would you?"

Ariana tensed. What was Camila trying to do?