Chapter 19

"She asked me to be her girlfriend last week...and I said yes."

--

Lauren's POV

The pain striking my chest came back even harder. Following it came a blood boiling anger that suddenly rushed through me. I didn't know what this feeling was but it was seriously pissing me off. I hated how she made me feel like this. I hated how she thought it was okay to move on. But what I hated the most was the fact that she was in a relationship with someon else while she still loved me.

"That's not how it fucking works!" I accidentally said out loud.

"What?"

"You love me Camz. Why are you with someone else when you love me?"

"Because you don't love me."

"Camz..-" I began.

"Don't even say it Lauren. You know you don't mean it."

I shook my head again. She was right. So fucking right. But that couldn't be the whole truth. Not if she had this effect on me. Not if I'm wasting my time and energy talking to her about this. That's it. She's moved on. Why should I care? I don't love her. And I won't. She wants me out of her life. And that's exactly what I'm going to do.

"You know what. I don't know why I've been wasting my time on you like this. I don't even know why we're talking about this right now. Because your right Camz. I don't love you. Show up tomorrow and after that, have a nice life." I spit before I left her completely speechless with tears staining her eyes.

--

A/n: Will be updating tomorrow. I know that these last chapters have been pretty heartbreaking but I can't promise you that there won't be any more. But...let's just see where their journey takes us...

P.S: Love you guys.

hoplessromantic143