Chapter 67: Part 5

A/N: Play the song towards the end.

Narrator's POV

It was the weekend now. Lauren had slept over her girlfriend's house since Camila's family had gone to Tampa.

The green eyed girl was snuggling up to Camila before she opened her eyes and saw her beautiful girlfriend sleeping peacefully flat on her stomach. Lauren admired her as she ran her finger down her exposed back. She then pressed her lips against her neck, and kissed the skin there down to her shoulder. Camila stirred awake and turned to meet her girlfriend.

"Hi." Lauren smiled.

"Hi." Camila smiled back.

The older girl brought her hand up to Camila's lips and ran her thumb over them, "I'd kiss you but morning breath is gnarly."

"That never stopped you before."

"You make a good point. But we don't have time to lay here today."

"We don't?"

"No, we're going to the batting cages with your friends."

"Wait those were actual plans?"

"Yeah, I mean, at least I thought they were."

"Why would you agree to going to a place where I'd most likely be sent to the hospital?"

"So I could protect you and work my charm on you." Lauren easily answered.

"You only did that because you want to do that cliché thing where you help me swing at the ball don't you?"

"What? Camz don't be so naive. I did it to feel your ass pressed against me while I help you swing."

Camila turned beat red and hit Lauren's arm.

"Ow!" Lauren groaned, "What? Can you really blame me?"

"I hate you so much."

Lauren scrunched up her nose, "But I love you so much." She cooed.

Without saying another word, Camila stood up and grabbed a towel from her closet.

"Come on Camz, don't be like that."

The brunette continued to ignore the girl as she walked over to her bathroom door and closed it.

"NOT EVEN AN INVITE?" Lauren yelled after her.

Camila playfully rolled her eyes at Lauren's words before she stripped down. She then stepped into the shower and closed the curtain. She was scrubbing her hair peacefully as the hot water streamed down her back before she heard the door open.

Camila stopped and stood still. Was that Lauren? And if that was, why was she in there?

A few moments later, a towel fell against the floor and the shower curtain opened.

The brown eyed girl didn't move an inch and she just stayed there frozen. Covering her chest as she held her breath in fear of the presence behind her.

Suddenly a pair of slim, fine, hands raveled themselves in her long dark hair and began to scrub it for her.

"I thought you might need some help." Lauren's husky voice said.