Chapter 65: Part 2

Narrator's POV

"Lauren where are we going?"

"Far away from here."

"We don't even have a car."

"Then I guess we're walking."

"Babe." Camila simply said before pulling the green eyed girl back to stop her from moving.

"What?"

"Are you sure you don't want to go back there and talk things through?"

"Are you kidding me? After what he said to you? To us?"

"..."

"I hate him." Lauren simply said before she furrowed her brows and tears filled her eyes, "I hate him." She repeated.

She turned away from her girlfriend and wiped her eyes with her forearm.

Camila then cupped her cheek.

The contact caused the older girl to turn back to look at her.

"I know..." Camila replied as she wiped a tear off the older girls cheek, "You don't deserve that. None of you do."

"I don't deserve you either."

"Why do you say that?"

"Because he's right. I destroy everything I touch. I'm ruining you Camz."

"That's not true."

"I checked your grades. They're dropping."

"You hacked me?"

"No. My dad did and he hinted it to me. And before you came down tonight, I asked your mom about it, and she told me that you have a few b's and c's. But she figured it was because of everything you've been going through lately. But thinking about it now, everything you're going through is because of me. It's all my fault."

"Don't say that. It's not your fault. I've just been really lazy lately. I fell behind in one subject and it kept tumbling down from there. I pass all the tests with almost perfect scores, it's just the workload that's been taking a toll on me."

"You never had that problem before you met me."

"It doesn't matter."

"Yes it does! Don't you get that all I want is what's best for you?!"

"Don't you get that you're what's best for me?!"

"..."

"You're letting him get into your head."

"I know..." Lauren replied before she sighed.

"Listen, if it's my grades your worried about, I'll have them back to normal when the semesters up okay? That's a promise."

Lauren sighed, "Fine."

"I'll print out my transcript for you and everything."

Lauren playfully rolled her eyes at her girlfriends attempt to be funny.