Chapter 32

Camila's POV

Dinah stood up and glared at me until I practically melted into a puddle on the floor.

I closed my eyes in utter fear as she began to approach me. Each passing second caused my body to turn into a shuttering child. The mere idea of Dinah being mad at me scared me but this side of her was something I had never met before.

When I thought that my life was coming to an end, it didn't. Instead of her fist connecting to my face, her arms wrapped around me.

I jumped up in shock and turned around to face her. "Dinah?"

"You were brave to do that you know."

"And lucky too. I really thought you were going to kick my ass."

"Are you kidding? Yes I'm mad. And yes I kind of want to knock some sense into you but you had a point. I don't know anything. But that's also not my fault." She said giving me a meaningful look. "I'm more mad that I didn't know. It just kind if sucks to think that I wasn't there for you through anything. It makes me feel like shit, like you don't trust me or something."

"No chee chee, I do trust you. I was just scared. I didn't want to tell anyone and I wasn't going too, that is, until people sort of just found out on their own."

"Have I really been that oblivious?"

"Yeah have we been living under a rock? I don't remember ever suspecting anything." Mani said.

"No guys. It was pretty low key. I don't blame you guys for not knowing. It's more my fault for not telling you."

"It's okay Mila-" Mani began.

"No." Dinah interrupted. "It's not okay." She said fully pulling away from our hug.

"From now on I want to know everything. Don't you dare doubt me. Not on anything." Dinah said firmly.

"I promise D." I said holding out my pinky.

She shook her head lightly before she gave into my childish form of certainty.

"You better, I'm serious Mila. If this happens again I might have to give you a poly beat down."

"Trust me, this won't happen again." I assured her.

Dinah squinted her eyes and pointed at her own to eyes with her index and middle finger and returned the gesture towards me as she walked back to the opposite side of the table.

"So Mila... what's the plan?" Darren suddenly asked.

"For what?"

"To break up with Ariana you dweeb." Dinah clarified.

"Oh right." I recalled.

"Well?" Mani asked.

"Well, here's the thing..." I said nervously scratching the nape of my neck.

"You have no idea what you're doing, do you?" Darren said.

"No. I don't." I admitted.

"Just tell her it's not working out." Mani suggested.

"No, that's too simple." Ally chimed in. "She has to tell her why it's not working out."

"Oh yeah Ally, just tell her everything. That's a good idea." Dinah sarcastically said.

"Honesty is the best policy." Ally noted.

"It is but not when you're a lesbian. You can't just tell your girlfriend oh I cheated on you with the girl I've been in love with the whole time, we should break up because I don't want to be with you anymore." Dinah said imitating me animatedly. "I mean Lesbians are crazy man. And territorial, we don't want Mila to get the crap beaten out of her."