Chapter 67 Part: 3

Lauren's POV

"Dude. Wake up." Taylor nudged.

"No."

"You're gonna be late for school."

"Good."

"Fine, don't say I didn't try."

"Taylor wait." I sprang up.

She turned to look at me, "What?"

"What time's your game this weekend?"

"5."

"I'll be there." I assured her.

She smiled at that, "Let's hope so." She said before she left and closed my door.

After that, I got out of bed and took a quick shower. I then dressed myself in a black bomber jacket over a white v-neck, blacked ripped jeans and combat boots. I didn't do anything to my hair but push it back. As for my face I applied a little bit of make up. I didn't realize how late I was until Camila texted me a few minutes into first period. I figured I was already late so being let's say three periods in, wouldn't hurt. After all, those were the classes I didn't have my girlfriend in.

At the start of third period, I drove to school. Outside there was a huge mob of paparazzis eagerly waiting for something to come through the school doors. I furrowed my brows in slight confusion as I wondered what the heck they were doing here. But suddenly, one of their eyes met mine. It was almost like the domino effect because once one of them shut their mouth and looked at me, the rest did too. And before I knew it, there was a huge mob of paps coming towards me.

I walked calmly towards the entrance of the school as if I didn't have anything to hide. If I played my cards right, I wouldn't have to worry about being trampled to death.

"YOU'RE THE DAUGHTER OF MR.JAUREGUI, AREN'T YOU?"

"WHEN DO YOU PLAN TO TAKE OVER?"

"DO YOU KNOW WHY CARA IS HERE TODAY?"

I stopped. I turned to look at the man and could feel the anger radiating from my eyes as I stared him deep in the eyes, "What did you just say?"

The man looked uneasy, "Miss. Delevingne, you know...your family friend. She's here today."

"For what?"

"That's what we're trying to find out."

I grunted before a whole load of paps bombarded me with questions.

"LAUREN!"

"WHY THE GRUNT?"

"IS THERE DRAMA BETWEEN-"

I closed the school doors in their face. I then walked over to my class to hear a familiar voice fill the hall. She was here. In my school. In my class.

With pure rage pumping through my viens, I walked into a presentation. Cara's presentation.

"What the fuck?" I blurt.