Chapter 26

Camila's POV

"Hey..." She awkwardly greeted me.

"Hey..." I breathlessly murmured back.

After that, there was a long silence. I didn't know why she was here and I didn't want to know why. There was this little voice in my head telling me that she knew, or that maybe someone had told her. But at the same time, another voice was telling me to talk to her and find out.

"I think I should go. I'll talk to you later Mila..."Darren said, breaking the silence and then quickly making his way out of my room.

"Camila... " She began before she paused. It seemed like she wanted to tell me something but there was something holding her back. It was holding her back from even looking at me, and the slight fact that I might be the reason why, killed me.

"Ariana I-"

"-I'm sorry." She interrupted me.

"What?" I breathed in utter shock.

She shook her head lightly and sat next to me. She then looked at me tenderly and placed her hand over mine. "I'm sorry for being such an bitch yesturday." She clarified. "I was just so mad because she was here and I know you two have a history together and sometimes I just can't stand that your in love with her. And maybe that's the jealous part of me that's speaking right now but no matter what it is, I can't deny it. I don't like it when she's around. Or when we talk about her because the simple idea of loosing you to her kills me." She paused again before she continued. "But I still shouldn't of have acted the way I did. I need to understand that you still love, think and look at her the way I wished you did for me. But through it all Camila, I love you. I know I've never said it until now, but I really do love you. And I don't care who knows. So, I'm sorry. I'm sorry for being a terrible girlfriend. And I'm sorry for getting jealous all the time and-"

"-Ariana..." I interrupted her through the guilt eating me away."You're not a terrible girlfriend."

"I'm not?" She asked as a few tears began to form in her eyes.

I quickly shook my head, "No." I simply said. "You're a great girlfriend. I know that Lauren makes you mad. And that you hate her for what she did to me, and trust me, sometimes I do too. But even so, there's a part of me that forgets about what happened between us and forgives her, that part of me doesn't want to let her go or forget about what happened between us but there's another part of me that wants to be with you and understands where you're coming from. So there's no need to apologize, because you're amazing. I'm the one-"

*Bzzz* Bzzz* My phone vibrated.

I sighed in relief as I looked at my phone to see who my savior was. Ally had been calling me, but for the sake of the moment, I decided to forward the call.

Ariana looked back at me with complete wonder as she searched for further information regarding how I started off my last sentence.

"I uh..." I began again.

She furrowed her brows in response to my hesitation.

"I- I'm sorry for being the terrible girlfriend." I quickly said.

Now, she was more confused and I was too.

"I'm sorry for never asking about how you feel about things. You're always listening to me, and quite frankly, I never ask about how you're feeling with all of this. I promise that from now on, we're going to focus on you and our relationship. I can't keep focusing on Lauren if I want to..." I paused, as I searched for the proper way to formulate my words. "get away from her. I have you here and I really don't want to loose you. I want to be with you Ariana and I want a future with you."

Ariana shook her head lightly before a smirk creeped onto her face. "You know..." She said as she began to lean into my lips.

"You couldn't be the terrible girlfriend even if you tried. " She breathed.

I half smiled before she closed the gap between us. Something about her lips convinced me that I was right. Ariana was worth it, but at the same time, something was missing. Through my confliction, our kiss began to get more heated. And little by little, I began to forget like always. And for the moment, this is where I wanted to be, where I needed to be...right?

--