Chapter 25

Lauren's POV

As I walked out of her room, I saw Darren stumbling out of one. His eyes suddenly met mine and were instantly full of fright, up until he realized whose room I had just came out of. He smiled mischievously because he knew. He fucking knew what happened in there last night. And right now I wasn't in the mood to hear an I told you so.

So I shook my head lightly before I locked eyes with him, "Fuck you Darren." I spit before I left a smirking nerd in the hall and made my way back to my house.

--
Camila's POV

I slumped onto my bed after Lauren had left. She had left me so conflicted and utterly confused. I couldn't believe a word she said but at the same time I did and that was the scary part. Perhaps it was the way she said it, or maybe it was the sincerity in her voice or maybe even the way her endearing green eyes looked into mine as her lips convinced me of the beautiful words that escaped from them. But what I really know is that Lauren fucking loves me. Or at least that she thinks she does. And for the first time in my life, I never thought that hearing those three little words would affect me negatively. I didn't think that I would feel this way at all. Especially not after I heard the words that I've been wanting to hear all my life. There was a part of me that didn't want her to love me but another part of me was in absolute joy of this moment that I've been wishing for all of my life. However, my body was was unresponsive to both sides of those emotions and just laid there. I laid there in silence staring at a blank wall, contemplating and reevaluating my life.

I was conflicted because I had a perfect girl who was currently mad at me for lying right beside me and my sudden doom of a love that consumed every part of me standing right before my grasp. I loved Lauren but I didn't trust her enough to hold my heart in her hands. Ariana on the other hand, had already proven that she was worthy of it. Although, I am clearly not in any of their leagues, Ariana had been the one who changed that. It might of have seemed like it wasn't a big deal to her, because in reality it wasn't. Ariana was not a Lauren Jauregui. She wasn't a prep, nor the most popular girl in school, so it was easier for her to change the whole retrospect of the social class. But if Lauren was to do it, or even I, announce that I was in a relationship with the queen bee herself, the whole school would uproar in chaos. Lauren Jauregui is the next door. She was the type of girl that no one would EVER expect to love a nerd like me. It wasn't supposed to be that way, but it is. So I understand that it's hard for her to tell everyone because it's hard for me too. However, a part of me wishes that she was able to find that part of herself that is willing to do that. The part of herself that is willing to break the social rules to be with me. But through it all, I also wished that I was able to find that part within myself too.

"CAMILA FUCKING CABELLO." Darren said barging into my bedroom door.

I jumped because his sudden intrusion scared the crap out of me. "Shit Darren." I held into my chest and threw a pillow at him.
"Shit indeed." He said picking up my pillow and tossing it back to me.

"Huh?"

"I saw her walk out of your room. What happened last night?" He asked, then sat down next to me.
I turned red.

"Mila...did you loose your v card to the swiper herself?" He asked with with his head cocked to one side.

I didn't want to tell him that I really did because I didn't want him to see me differently. I didn't want him to see me as Lauren. Because in reality I had done something with her signature written all over it.

"Sadly, yes." I murmured.

"FUCK YES. Darren 1 Lesbians 0."Darren celebrated.

"Huh?"