Chapter 63

"What the hell is your problem?" Camila almost growled, "Don't you get that I'm yours?"

"I-uh" Lauren's voice quivered before Camila roughly pushed her onto her bed.
--
Narrators POV

Lauren's back collided with the soft cushion of the brown eyed girls mattress. She smirked before the other girl began to prowel over her. Her body hovering just above hers. Camila grabbed Lauren's wrists and pinned them against her bed. Lauren began to hyperventilate under Camila's hungry gaze.

Camila then leaned into the green eyed girls lips and breathed, "I'm yours?

"Damn right." Lauren growled.

"Then act like it." She slowly breathed tongue lingering on each word.

Lauren was suddenly enraged. How could she possibly question that? How could she even begin to think otherwise? Lauren clenched her jaw before she broke out of the brown eyed girls embrace.

She placed her hand on Camila's waist and roughly flipped them over. She then grabbed the collar of her shirt and pulled her up to her lips.

"You're gonna wish you never said that." She growled before she crashed their lips together into a passionate kiss.

Camila moaned into the older girls mouth. Lauren smirked in response to the vibration of the sound and then slipped her tongue in.

Camila didn't even deny the other girl entrance. She instead played at her own game. Both of their tongues danced as they exchanged rough kisses. Lauren's right hand traveled to the younger girls neck. She grabbed a hand full of thick black hair and roughly pulled it back separating their lips.

Camila glared at Lauren for doing such a thing before the older girl attacked her neck. She trailed a bunch of wet kisses to her weak spot. She then lightly sucked on it while her other hand let go of the brown eyes girls collar and instead traveled to her front.

Lauren cupped it and then began to rub her hand against the girls jeans at a very vigorous pace.

"Shit." Camila cursed.

Lauren separated her lips from the younger girls sweet spot and then licked the whole crook of her neck before she stopped to look at her directly in the eyes. Her dark green orbs watching her hungrily as her hand continued to run against Camila's already damp jean fabric.

The brown eyed girl grunted before she said, "Oh god. Fuck me."

Lauren stopped her hand motion and cupped the brown eyes girls front, "Say you're mine."

Camila jumped in response to the sudden force and groaned, "I'm yours." She managed to breath, "All yours."

"That's what I thought. Now beg. " Lauren demanded with a smirk before Camila got impatient and placed her hand behind the green eyes girl neck and pulled her close to her lips, "You talk too much." She breathed before she crashed their lips together.

Lauren instantly reciprocated and continued her hand motions. She kept a steady pace and could feel the other girls chest breathing heavily in response to her act and the momentum. To her surprise Camila pulled away and breathed, "Lay down."

Lauren furrowed her brows in confusion because she didn't know why Camila would demand that but at the same time, she felt that she wouldn't do anything that would hurt her. So she complied and rolled over.