Chapter 66

Narrators POV

As daylight peered from the heavens, Camila fluttered her eyes open to discover that she had been laying with Lauren on the couch in the living room. Her body was enveloping her girlfriend's warmth as their bare bodies laid against each other with a blanket just covering the back of Camilla's waist.

"When did we have sex?" Camila mumbled before she rubbed her eyes.

Lauren was sound asleep. She was hugging Camila's waist with her right arm while the other was hanging off the edge of the furniture.

Camila smiled at the green eyed girl before she placed a chaste kiss on her lips. She then whispered her name in her ear until the older girl began to stir.

"Camz stop." She whined.

Camila took that as a challenged and licked her girlfriends face in response.

"You're so fucking weird." She groaned before she turned her head away from the brunette.

"I can't believe you're trying to sleep while I'm lying naked right on top of you. I expect more from you."

"Sorry. Lauren Jauregui's fuck service is currently unavailable at the moment."

"Ugh, you're no fun."

Lauren turned her head to look at her, "Hey Camz."

"What?"

"Shut up."

Camila scoffed, "Rude."

"That's my middle name don't wear it out."

The brunette's eyebrow twitched in slight agitation. She wanted her girlfriend's attention.

A sly smirk made its way to her lips before she gently pressed her lips over her Lauren's.

Lauren felt the soft touch and tried her best to ignore Camila's luscious, plump lips.

To the older girls surprise, Camila began to move her lips against Lauren's. It was as if she was making out with her without the other person actually participating.

Lauren's jaw clenched as she tried to keep back the urge to kiss back. All she wanted was a few more minutes of precious sleep. But as the brunette's lips trapped hers, for what seemed for over a minute now, Lauren finally gave in and reciprocated. Her hand traveled from Camila's waist, to the arch of her back and up to her neck where she pulled her further into her lips.

Camila moaned in response before her alarm went off. It nearly scared them both shitless and caused the younger girl to fall over. Lauren wrapped the blanket around her body and crouched down to help her girlfriend up, "Oh my god babe are you okay?"

Camila rubbed her head and managed to reply, "Yeah, ugh dumb alarm." She grumbled before she took Lauren's hand and turned it off.

"Why the hell did you set it so early in the first place?"

"Because we have to pack our stuff."

"For what?"

"We have to go home today."

Lauren laughed, "Oh yeah...I forgot."

"How could you forget?"

"I was high as fuck yesterday can you blame me?"

"Well no considering we ended up in bed together."

"Actually I clearly remember you taking my shirt off."

"And I think I clearly remember you taking my pants off."

"Touché."

Camila ran her hand through her hair before she sighed, "I didn't know weed caused slight amnesia."