24

Sophie was lying in bed. The door opened and Evie ran in. She smiled. "Mummy make breakfast! And she say she has something's to tell us somethings," she said.

Sophie nodded. She looked at her little sister and smiled. "You have to go nursery today don't you?"

Evie nodded. "Daddy tells me that I can't let anyone touch my lady bits again."

"No. You don't need to do that. But if anyone asks you to, then you tell mummy or daddy. Okay?"

"Okay! Let's go!"

Sophie followed Evie downstairs. She saw Madison who was making breakfast. Sophie saw how she was wincing.

Sophie looked at her. "Are you okay?" She asked.

"Yeah. Your dad was a little rough last night. That's all," Madison said.

Sophie frowned. "My room is next to yours. And I didn't hear anything."

"Yeah. It was down here."

***
Sophie went to school. She saw Max standing with Tom and Kim. She saw how Kim was lapping up everything that Max was saying.

Sophie smirked as she walked over. "Hey. So I heard you and Madison screwing all night. You must be back on track with her."

Max glared. "That's not appropriate to talk about here."

"But you're in love with her aren't you?"

Max walked off. Kim followed. Tom looked at her. "Are you trying to wind your dad up? Because you're going the right way about it," he said.

Sophie scoffed. She looked at him. "He's ruining my family. So I don't care. I know he's screwing that bitch."

Tom rolled his eyes. "This is why we wouldn't work out. You're too immature," he said as he looked at her. "You trashed your dad's office last week."

"What's your point?"

Tom walked off. He knew deep down he wanted Sophie. But he couldn't. And he needed to somehow push her away.

***
Max walked into Madison. He glared. "What the hell have you been saying to Sophie?" He spat.

"Nothing. Why?"

"Because. She's talking about our sex life in front of other staff. Sort it out Madison. Or I'll take both those girls and leave," Max said.

***
Sophie was sitting in her Maths class. She wasn't paying any attention at all. And she didn't feel like taking part in the class. Especially when her head wasn't in it.

Sophie looked up as her dad and Kim walked past. She stood up and walked out. Ignoring Eddie who shouted at her.

Sophie followed her dad and smirked. She took out her phone and recorded them kissing. "You ruin my chance with Tom. I'll ruin your life," she mumbled.

"Oi. What the hell are you doing?"

Sophie dropped her phone as Max and Kim came out the classroom. He glared. "What happened Tom?" He asked.

"She was filming you. I don't know how much she saw," Tom said as he handed Sophie's phone to Max.

Max nodded. Sophie looked at Tom. "So you think it's okay that he's shagging someone else?! He's meant to be with Madison."

Tom sighed as he walked off. He wasn't getting involved. It broke his heart. But Max was blackmailing him. He was going to ruin Tom's career by revealing his affair with Sophie.

Sophie looked at Max. "You're an absolute jerk."

Max smirked. "You either keep this quiet. Or else you'll be shipped off to boarding school. And don't think I haven't considered it," he said as he walked off.

Sophie stood there in shock. But with Max trying to ruin everything, could she keep her mouth quiet?