4

Madison stood with her back to max, she had refused to speak to him. Not with how he had spoke to  sophie, his own daughter. Madison stood with her back to max who sighed "will you talk to me" he said as she turned around and glared to him "why should i max? shes sixteen and your daughter, your all that she has and shes is adjusting to what is gonig on. A new sister, living with ehr dad, me and you throw it back in her face when someone tries to take evie. It wasnt her fault and you damn will know it. Shes sixteen and she pratically told her that you dont want, do you have any idea what that will do to her. It will mess with her head. Hell she would probaboy beleive it, Neither you and i know why her mum kicked her out and she is keeping soemtihng. She maybe your daughter, shes as stubborn as you are but shes more vulnerable, you need to make it right" Madison said as Max sighed.

"im sorry" he said as evie walked into the room "mummy? where sopwie, she read me cinderella" Evie said as she stood in her pjs and held the book that sophie read to her every night. Madison walked over and picked Evie up "find sophie max, and dont come back until you do" Madison said as she walked off to put evie to bed and max sighed. He knew that he needed to find his daughter and find her quickly.

***

Max sighed as he walekd through the streets. Tom had offered to help look for sophie, but his intentions where different. Tom cared a hell of a lot for sophie and he was worried. Max sighed as he saw that it was just past one in the morning and there was no signs of his daguhter "do you think that she is okay?" max aksed as tom sighed "sophie is strong, but she is struggling. Its easy to see that max, you dont think she would do anything stupid?" tom asked as max sighed "i dotn know tom, i forget she isnt the little girl that i left, after i split with her mum i thought she would be better off but i think i was wrong, i think she resents me for that" Max said as Tom smiled.

Sophie smirked to herself as she sat in the car with her ex. He handed her the needle and smirked "i knew you would come running back to me, and you thought you were to good for me" he said as she smiled as she injected the needle and rolled her head back as the drugs entered her body "you'll never be done with me soph" he said as he started to car and spended off.

***

Max sighed to himself as he hung up the phone to madison as tom pulled the car up to the side of the road and frowned "what is it?" max aksed "theres a car, its crashed into a tree" Tom said as he and max stood from the car and walked over. Tom saw that the drivers seat was empty and it was clear that whoever was driving had ran off "max?" tom said as he looked to see sophis lifeless body in the car. Max frowned and ran over "sophie?" he said as he pulled her from the car and paled "is she okay?" tom asked "shes not breathing" max siad as tom felt his blood turn cold as he saw the used needles in the car. He knew what she had done. She had overdosed but was it fatal?