6

Sophie sat in her bed and sighed. She couldn't stop thinking about Tom and what he said, how he said that she was more than sex. She didn't know what it meant and didn't know what more was. She was confused over it and scared to question him over it. She ran her hands through her hair as the door opened as Madison and Evie walked in. Evie ran over and sat on the bed next to Sophie and smiled "mummy say your said" Evie said as Sophie looked down at her and smiled "I'm fine" Sophie said as she looked down at her little sister and smiled. Evie looked to her and giggled as she sat in the bed next to her and curled up to her. Sophie smirked down at her little sister as she giggled away.

"Are you okay?" Madison asked Sophie who looked to her and smiled "I am" Sophie said as Madison looked to her and smiled "are you sure? I know that your dad is insufferable and controlling but he is worried about you, and you can tell me if your not" Madison said as Sophie looked to her and smiled. She knew that here wasn't much difference between her and Madison and that she still found it weird that Madison was sleeping with her father but Sophie looked up to her a lot and saw her as a mother figure as she knew that her mother wasn't much to love up to.

***

Later that morning, Sophie got school and stood in the yard as she saw Lindsay. Lindsay walked over to her and looked to her "well look who's back" she said as Sophie looked to her and rolled her eyes, she had took a few weeks off to clear her head "obviously" Sophie said as Lindsay looked to her "well stay out of my way" Lindsay said trying to intimidate Sophie who rolled her eyes at her "I'll go anywhere I want to, watch your back" Sophie said as Lindsay glared to her and walked off as micheala walked over to Sophie and smiled "she needs taking down a peg or two" micheala said as Sophie nodded "she does, don't worry she will get it" Sophie said "what are you planning?" "Revenge, sweet sweet revenge" Sophie said smirking to michelea as they walked off.

Sophie stood in the garden project and sighed to herself as she spotted tom. She was avoiding him. She couldn't face confronting him over what he had said to her. Tom walked over to her and grabbed her arm and pulled her aside and looked to her "I meant what I said" Tom said as Sophie stood with her back against the wall and looked to Tom "don't" she said as he looked to her and smiled "i do, I like you" he said as she placed a hand on his cheek and smiled as he leant in and kissed her. She wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him to her as they made out passionately before he pulled away as he heard someone "it's okay, it's no one" tom said as she sighed "I meant it, I like you and I could really fall for you" tom said as she looked to him and smiled.

***

Later that night, Sophie waited for Lindsay outside of school with micheala and the rest of the Waterloo road girls "there she is" Lauren said as Sophie smirked. She walked over to Lindsay and looked to her and smirked "alright kinds, having fun with your little pals are you, I told you to watch your back" "don't even touch me" Lindsay said as Sophie pushed to the ground and kicked her "that's for Karla and that's for me and stay the hell away" Sophie said as she continued to kick her as she went to walk off as Lindsay jumped on her and they continued to fight, Rachel stood from the car and pulled them apart "what the he'll is this, this ends now or I mean it you are both finished" Rachel said as they glared at each other.

Later that night, Sophie stood on her room as max walked in "what the hell were you playing at, fighting?" He asked as she looked to him and rolled her eyes "leave it" "no, I want leave it as I have had enough of your disobedience and your lack of respect" max yelled as she looked to him "says you, where was your respect for me when you were off screwing Madison and getting her pregnant and starting a new family, why don't you try and finish the one you started. You know nothing about me and you don't even care, so leave me the hell alone" she spat at him as max looked To her shocked, wanting to know what was going on with Sophie and what she was hiding?