2

Sophie walked down to the sitting room and smiled. She was starting her first day at waterloo road school and knew that Max had pulled some strings to get her in. She walked into the kitchen and saw Madison who smiled at Max and nodded "I'll go and check on Evie" she said as max kissed her cheek. Sophie grabbed a glass of orange juice and sighed "are you going to talk to me about why you’re here?" Max asked as Sophie rolled her eyes "Nice to know that I'm not wanted her father, I Know that you have moved on and had another child but won't it be better if you finish off raising the child that you already, you replaced me, you forgot about me" Sophie said as She turned her back on him "I never forgot about you, you must know that right" he said as she shot him a glare. She felt a tear roll down her face and sighed "I don’t know what I know, all I know was one day you were there and the next you weren't and you never were there when I needed you, when I needed my dad" Sophie said as tom sighed. He took a step towards her and placed a hand on her arm "I'm your dad and I never gave up on you. Your mum and i messed you up and I'm sorry, but I'm here" max said as he pulled her to him and hugged her.

***

Sophie got to school and stood in the halls. She didn’t like the fact that she was the new girl. She stood outside of the office as max walked out of the office and smiled to her "come on, I'll show you to your class" he said as she smiled. Max looked to her and smiled "I want you on your best behaviour Sophie" Max said as Sophie sighed "of course father" she said as she rolled her eyes. Max lead her to her form room and she saw tom. She looked to him and smirked "Mr Clarkson, this is Sophie, she's new" Max said as tom smiled to Sophie before max walked off "pleasure to meet you Sophie" he said as she smirked "oh trust me, the pleasure is mine and your fit sur" she said as tom chuckled "take a seat" he said as he said as she walked over and sat at the front of the class. She looked to him and smirked as she bite her lip. "who's the new slag?" Amy porter asked a Sophie looked to her and glared "about to bury you if you don’t shut up" Sophie spat.

Sophie was walking down the hall as she received a glare off of Amy. She sighed to herself before she walked over to her and grabbed her by the collar and pushed her to the wall "what is your problem?" She asked "you...you slag" "you don’t even know me and from what I've heard you’re the slag around you, didn’t you lie about being attacked by Bolton, why would he touch you anyway" Sophie spat as Max and tom walked down the hall. They looked to see Sophie who had Amy pinned to the wall "Sophie, get off of her" max said as he pulled her away "what?" She asked as he pulled her to the pastoral care office. Sophie looked to him and glared "what?" She asked "you know what Sophie, I told you to be on your best behaviour and you go and embarrass me like that" max said as she looked to him and glared "cause its all about you isn't it?" She spat as he sighed "Sophie" he said as he looked to her and glared "no, don’t...i get it you have moved on okay, im not important, I never am but is it so much for me to be wanted by my own father, I guess it is. Don't worry ill go" Sophie said as she stormed out of the room. Max called after her but she was already gone. Max knew that she was hiding something and he was determined to find out what it was.